Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Seafoam?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Seafoam?

What does it do for your motor? Where do you get it, and how much does it cost? I've noticed that many of you guys run it all the time, why? I already use Sta-bil in my gas, should I run both? Thanks in advance!:D

poppop is offline Crappie.com Legend * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Fishing Dog, do you use Sta-bil year round and each time you gas up? Thanks

Post Thanks / Like

http://www.seafoamsales.com/motorTuneUpTechGasSmall.htm

It is one of the very few things anymore that does everything it says it does!!! So I will let it speak for itself.
    Three-fourths of the Earth's surface is water, and one-fourth is land. It is quite clear that the good Lord intended us to spend triple the amount of time fishing as taking care of the lawn. :rolleyes:

Post Thanks / Like

Default Poppop

I generally just use it when I put the boat up for the winter.:D

poppop is offline Crappie.com Legend * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

that was what I was thinking...I am new to this boat ownership...thanks....

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SUNDROP
    http://www.seafoamsales.com/motorTuneUpTechGasSmall.htm

It is one of the very few things anymore that does everything it says it does!!! So I will let it speak for itself.
    Better than Stabil? Use it every time or when storing?
    Take your kids hunting and fishing, and you won't be hunting your kids

Post Thanks / Like

I use it in my bike several times a year and through the winter. I believe it does everything it says it does. I have noticed a differance when using it. I get it for $7 at Auto Zone.

I will tell you it does tend to stink a little when it runs though the motor. I can smell it when it burns through while I'm riding my bike.

But other than the smell, I have no complaints.

Jon
    Jon Sarabia

My Rottweiler is smarter than your honor student!

Post Thanks / Like

I use it every third tank and to winterize (not much winter here though). It is also sold as "Deep Creep" in a spray can that puts WD-40 and PB Blaster to shame!
    After I made my first post on this thread I decided to write them an Email and here was their reply within hours!!

Being a "little guy" in a GIGANTIC MARKET where there are hundreds of additive companies, Sea Foam "SHINES" because we do not claim to perform magic, only do those simple things that bring back what moisture, non cleanliness and lack of lubrication take away.

Been doing it since 1940 with Sea Foam Motor Treatment, since 1985 with Trans Tune, since 1995 with Deep Creep and since 2003 with Bugs B Gone.

Thank you for being a "Sea Foam" person, all we ask is that you TELL YOUR FRIENDS!

We will continue to do what Fred Fandrei envisioned in 1938 when he developed the original Sea Foam, "LETS TAKE CARE OF THE SIMPLE THINGS, SIMPLY!".

Thanks!!
    Three-fourths of the Earth's surface is water, and one-fourth is land. It is quite clear that the good Lord intended us to spend triple the amount of time fishing as taking care of the lawn. :rolleyes:

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SUNDROP
    I use it every third tank and to winterize (not much winter here though). It is also sold as "Deep Creep" in a spray can that puts WD-40 and PB Blaster to shame!
    After I made my first post on this thread I decided to write them an Email and here was their reply within hours!!

Being a "little guy" in a GIGANTIC MARKET where there are hundreds of additive companies, Sea Foam "SHINES" because we do not claim to perform magic, only do those simple things that bring back what moisture, non cleanliness and lack of lubrication take away.

Been doing it since 1940 with Sea Foam Motor Treatment, since 1985 with Trans Tune, since 1995 with Deep Creep and since 2003 with Bugs B Gone.

Thank you for being a "Sea Foam" person, all we ask is that you TELL YOUR FRIENDS!

We will continue to do what Fred Fandrei envisioned in 1938 when he developed the original Sea Foam, "LETS TAKE CARE OF THE SIMPLE THINGS, SIMPLY!".

Thanks!!

Thanks Sundrop, I am going to there sight to see what it looks like. I will try it on the next tank of gas.
    Take your kids hunting and fishing, and you won't be hunting your kids

Post Thanks / Like

Seafoam is great! I run it in everything I own! I put Stabil in all my gas cans before I fill them, lawmower,weedeater,snowblower, and I put Stabil in my boat everytime I put in more gas. I am never sure how long it will be before I get to fish again so my gas is protected! :D

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast