Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Pot Hole

Post Thanks / Like

Default Pot Hole

Rainy days....Remembering when my dad would come home ,smelling of fish,spending three hours scaling and gutting fish. and was having fun! I just couldn't understand that back then. Wish I hadn't been such a stupid kid! Missed a lot!! But finnally seeing the light....Fishing is great, along with great people!!! His favorite spots were buttermilk springs, and I remember the pot hole, I think it's on bull shoals. Is the pot hole still a good place to catch crappie, if so maybe someone could tell me where exactly it is, and maybe I too could home smelling of fish! Good Fishin
    I just KNOW it was a big one!!!
    Mike

Post Thanks / Like

Mike, the pothole I remember fishing is below the Bridge at Forsyth and we used to catch alot of whites and the walleyes would gather in there. And yes we also caught crappie. The best I remember Feb. March and the first of April wsa the best, but thats been a few years ago.
    Monk

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by FROSTY
    Rainy days....Remembering when my dad would come home ,smelling of fish,spending three hours scaling and gutting fish. and was having fun! I just couldn't understand that back then. Wish I hadn't been such a stupid kid! Missed a lot!! But finnally seeing the light....Fishing is great, along with great people!!! His favorite spots were buttermilk springs, and I remember the pot hole, I think it's on bull shoals. Is the pot hole still a good place to catch crappie, if so maybe someone could tell me where exactly it is, and maybe I too could home smelling of fish! Good Fishin
    Memories of the good ole days.....thats about all we can do during this screwed up winter but it won't be long till we get to make some new ones
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie