Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dad is giving a seminar at Cabelas KC, KS

Post Thanks / Like

Default Dad is giving a seminar at Cabelas KC, KS

Dad is giving a seminar tommorrow at Cabelas in Kansas City, KS at 3 p.m. for any one that is interested.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the info. Travis. Wish I was over there. Would love to hear it.
    Mike

Post Thanks / Like

Guess I haven't been here long enough....Just wondering who is travis's dad?.... Thanks
    I just KNOW it was a big one!!!
    Mike

Post Thanks / Like

I don't know either (I hate cliques as much as the next guy), but I do know I heard him say he could beat up your dad! :D
    Last edited by TwainGang; 02-17-2008 at 12:37 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey twain gang...where do you usually hang out at Twain?

Post Thanks / Like

hi new to board. my name is dean........honkerhavens...any one on here around hannibal or louisiana mo. would like to fish for crappie on miss. river.. have fished for crappie several times but have had no luck..any help would be appreciated thank u.

Post Thanks / Like

Crappie feathers....Haven't fished the Mississippi for crappie but MTL would be my choice for crappie fishing in that area.

Post Thanks / Like

Crappie feathers..I have not tried this yet but they say that Salt River is good just below the dam..Welcome aboard!!!Are you from the Hannibal Area?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ohail6
    Hey twain gang...where do you usually hang out at Twain?

I usually go through Perry and put in around Robert Allen or South Fork. I knew the former owners of South Fork Resort (Larry and Terra) and often stopped int here on occassion. Most of my trips up there are day-trips though-except during a week in the fall when I stay at the cabins at South Fork Resort.

BTW- I'm from Bowling Green originally- but haven't fished the Mississippi much. I am going to try the Cuivre slough on the Missouri this spring though in the Old Monroe area. Most of the fishing in the big rivers is for catfish, from what I can tell. Lynn Tharp (MTL guide) told me at the StL boat show that he used to catch a lot of crappie in the river (in the Old Monroe) area when he fished it years ago. The Louisianna pool is supposed to be decent by river standards, but tough when compared to big lakes.

Post Thanks / Like

TG..I have a pro crappie tracker...maybe we will run on to one another at south fork sometime..i usually stay at hannibal when i come down..just started fishing south fork more this year..i do some day trips but it is a 4 hour pull for me so i usually stay for a couple days when i come.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast