PDA

View Full Version : code of conduct

kygorski
02-16-2008, 02:19 PM
As you know, I'm heading south to do some serious crappie fishing. I'm taking a companion, who in four fishing trips has not even had a bite, at least one she knew about.So I took it upon myself to make things very clear. I'm captain, she's crew, there will be questions I will abide by. Like what would you like for breakfast, and when. No crappies will not bite you.Trust me, I know what I'm doing!Yes those beeps are fish, but not the kind I want.Yes I do mind if there is foam on my beer. And yes thats the reason you are here when the fish ain't biting. Hmmm, may be going alone.:) :D

father of 4
02-16-2008, 02:28 PM
May be in the hospital and not able to go lol

radtexan
02-16-2008, 02:55 PM
Most guides I know dont get paid unless the client catches!!!!! ;)

You better put her on some fish or you might be alone

GRIZZ
02-16-2008, 03:17 PM
Sheesh man, 4 years? The my way or the highway philosophy is a bad one. No one goes fishing with me without catching fish. Thats how you make fishing fun. I get as much enjoyment out of others getting fish with my help as I do getting them myself. Try a little harder.

kygorski
02-16-2008, 03:49 PM
Not four years 4 trips,I took her trout fishing, and sometimes those buggers can get a little finicky.At first she didn't know how to cast, she's a quick study, but trying to tell a lady how to set a hook, is exasperating, I watched her line move, and she said "i didn't feel anything". I love jig fishing for trout, and sometimexs they fool me too. But I have the feeling she will catch something this time. And I told her size isn't everything[ooops wrong], crappies dont get 3 ft long. But its my sons house on the lake, and itys not a dry county, and I may need to lighten up a little on the rules!!!, and its not going to be 35 degrees.:)