Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: code of conduct

Post Thanks / Like

Talking code of conduct

As you know, I'm heading south to do some serious crappie fishing. I'm taking a companion, who in four fishing trips has not even had a bite, at least one she knew about.So I took it upon myself to make things very clear. I'm captain, she's crew, there will be questions I will abide by. Like what would you like for breakfast, and when. No crappies will not bite you.Trust me, I know what I'm doing!Yes those beeps are fish, but not the kind I want.Yes I do mind if there is foam on my beer. And yes thats the reason you are here when the fish ain't biting. Hmmm, may be going alone. :D

Post Thanks / Like

May be in the hospital and not able to go lol
    Soldiers and Firefighters. Some people were meant to call 911, Some were meant to BE 911

Post Thanks / Like

Most guides I know dont get paid unless the client catches!!!!!

You better put her on some fish or you might be alone
    "Only Death will end my love affair with Texas"........... Bob Bullock

Post Thanks / Like

Sheesh man, 4 years? The my way or the highway philosophy is a bad one. No one goes fishing with me without catching fish. Thats how you make fishing fun. I get as much enjoyment out of others getting fish with my help as I do getting them myself. Try a little harder.
    Good things come to those who bait.

Post Thanks / Like

Smile no no no

Not four years 4 trips,I took her trout fishing, and sometimes those buggers can get a little finicky.At first she didn't know how to cast, she's a quick study, but trying to tell a lady how to set a hook, is exasperating, I watched her line move, and she said "i didn't feel anything". I love jig fishing for trout, and sometimexs they fool me too. But I have the feeling she will catch something this time. And I told her size isn't everything[ooops wrong], crappies dont get 3 ft long. But its my sons house on the lake, and itys not a dry county, and I may need to lighten up a little on the rules!!!, and its not going to be 35 degrees.