Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2/15/08 jordan

Post Thanks / Like

Default 2/15/08 jordan

what a nite!!!started about 6:30pm and fished till minners ran out at 1 or so. almost a fish on every cast. largest weighed in at 1- 11oz. had 5 that weighed 1+. total for the nite was 39 keepers and at least 60 or more thrown back.very calm and peaceful nite.seen JASMINE and the gang and they had at least their limit in the buckets. seen some in their haul that was pushing 2+.didnt ask where they pulled them in from, but i can guess!!:p
    GET IN, SIT DOWN, HOLD ON, AND BE VEWY VEWY QUITE!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

sounds like fun
    with my mind on crappie and crappie on my mind -
    and if ya'll see Goober later tellem I said duh huh - he'll know what ya mean!!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

CRAP-KING, fun is absolutly correct.Jordan has produced alot more nicer fish since the limits have been set.i have caught more 1 to1 1.5lb fish in the last 2 years than all of my years fishing the lake.hope to catch and share more fish with all my friends.FISH ON!!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

that is what it was intended for glad its working out
    with my mind on crappie and crappie on my mind -
    and if ya'll see Goober later tellem I said duh huh - he'll know what ya mean!!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

BG2/ Yea it was a good nite for fishing. There were lots of families out on the lake. Everyone seemed to be casting/catching everytime. You couldn't had asked for a better nite on the lake.
    We seen our share didn't we. If we hadn't had ran out of minnows you properly wouldn't had seen us when you had--ha, ha....
    We were tempted to go drop off our fish into the coolers and come back and fish on except for one thing.................the store was closed, we just plan on 5 dozen minnows would had done the trick, but this time we didn't even waste minnows ((not even the dead o;n;es......hehehe..
    Glad that you and your bud got out again last night and caught ya'll limit too.
    ....we can't wait until we can get back out --it seems that this weekend is one of the best in the last few weeks for us....

Post Thanks / Like

Jasmine, I Think They Would Have Hit Jigs Or Anything Else That Was In Front Of Their Noses Last Nite! Did Not Know It Was Suppose To Rain Last Nite,But It Didnt Last Long.hope To See You All On The Water Again Soon.by The Way, When Are You All Going To Have That Big Fish Fry????

Post Thanks / Like

You will be the first one that will be seated at our table! Bring the sweetie ~~~Lets plan on next friday~~~~ok
    yum, yum ~~we can't wait to get the grease hot

Post Thanks / Like

Friday Sounds Good!!!need To Bring Anything Special?also,need Directions To Fishfry.

Post Thanks / Like

Man I am jealous of you guys having weather to fish in. Here it seems like its one system after the other. Wind, rain, sleet, snow, and Tornados. That was all in 2 weeks. I am glad someone gets to fish. Keep posting if I can't fish at least I can read about it. 30mph wind and rain right now.
    Take your kids hunting and fishing, and you won't be hunting your kids

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by klight1122
    Man I am jealous of you guys having weather to fish in. Here it seems like its one system after the other. Wind, rain, sleet, snow, and Tornados. That was all in 2 weeks. I am glad someone gets to fish. Keep posting if I can't fish at least I can read about it. 30mph wind and rain right now.
    we wish we were getting some of that rain yall hare having up there. lakes are still very low around here.
    Full day 1/2 day or evening Striper/Crappie fishing trips available at a very affordable price for
    Lake Norman, Badin, Wateree, High Rock.
    Individual maker of the heavy duty "hybrid" A-rig Trolls just like an umbrella rig, Guaranteed to put fish in the boat

https://www.facebook.com/pmmalec Email: [email protected]
    https://www.facebook.com/BOLOcharters

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast