Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Catfish Gold Magazine

Post Thanks / Like

Default Catfish Gold Magazine

Was wondering if any of you have tried this mag, and how you like it.

Post Thanks / Like

I've only seen one copy. It was a freebie when i signed up to Catfish1.com The Brotherhood of Catfishermen. Looked pretty good but I get so many mags now I didnt need another!!!
    Three-fourths of the Earth's surface is water, and one-fourth is land. It is quite clear that the good Lord intended us to spend triple the amount of time fishing as taking care of the lawn. :rolleyes:

Post Thanks / Like

The magazine has morphed into a hunting magazine and is always late in publication. Still waiting on the February issue. Last month was 80 pages with 15 pages devoted to catfishing.

If your looking for an OK hunting magazine then subscribe. If your looking for a catfishin magazine then save your money.

Post Thanks / Like

Default I already subscribed

I subscribed Jan. 5th. I haven't recieved the first magazine, and they won't even answer my emails.

Post Thanks / Like

I loved the magazine. I subscribed last year (2007) and haven't gotten one magazine this year (2008). Five months into the new year. I'm very disipointed. It was a good magazine when they was coming. Hope they get em started again.

CrappiePappy is offline Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Question Hey Seeker ....

Quote Originally Posted by seeker View Post
    Was wondering if any of you have tried this mag, and how you like it.
    Don't know anything about Catfish Gold mag ... but, have you checked out this one : http://www.kentuckygameandfish.com/index.html

I subscribe to it, and also check out the main website for info on the other states I fish in ... http://www.gameandfishmag.com/

... cp

Post Thanks / Like

I have heard that the guy, can't remember his name, that was putting the magazine out is no longer with them. I also heard that they were working on getting the magazine back on line. I believe this came from catfish1 forum. All speculation though.
    Mike Perry

Post Thanks / Like

Talked to one of the guys that used to work for this magazine last Saturday. He said they fell apart back in December last year. No publications since that time. He said that they might try and get it back up but not for sure. His name was Steve Harris.
    It's not a passion! It's A very bad obsession!