Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Got a trip booked

Post Thanks / Like

Default Got a trip booked

I had the fortune of talking to the guru, even thought he doesn't like me calling him that, i will call him "The Master" Jerry Blake two days ago and have my trip booked to fish with him a week from this coming tuesday for the afternoon. I am like a kid in a candy store. :D The only question i have jerry is i saw that the catch limit was 20 on the arkansas wildlife site, but what is the length limit or it there one? Just curious. All my plans are made and i look forward to seeing you in person .

ps While i was talking to him, he said, there is another one , dang, must be nice, take care jerry. See you soon.

Don G is offline Crappie.com Legend * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by fatboy
    I had the fortune of talking to the guru, even thought he doesn't like me calling him that, i will call him "The Master" Jerry Blake two days ago and have my trip booked to fish with him a week from this coming tuesday for the afternoon. I am like a kid in a candy store. :D The only question i have jerry is i saw that the catch limit was 20 on the arkansas wildlife site, but what is the length limit or it there one? Just curious. All my plans are made and i look forward to seeing you in person .

ps While i was talking to him, he said, there is another one , dang, must be nice, take care jerry. See you soon.
    Have a great time Fatboy. Try and show Jerry a thing or two.lol...With all the traveling you've been doing you should be ready for some Crappie.......Good luck...
    USS Intrepid CVS-11 Helicopter Squadron-3 1960-1964

When I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations I have a good day

Post Thanks / Like

Default Hope you guys have some good fishing weather when you go.

Catch lots of fish and have Jerry take your picture with the fish for the new brag board. LOL

Regards,

Moose1am

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Fatboy,

There's no minimum length limit on Lake Hamilton where we'll be fishing but we seldom catch any less than 10-inches and that's about as small as I keep.

We had a 16.5-incher yesterday but we're having trouble staying on the crappie. Catfish bit pretty good today - had 5 before we saw a crappie.

I think the crappie are trying to move a little deeper with our surface temps staying in the mid 80s.

I’m looking forward to meeting you in person and having a great time on the water.
    FISH ON!
    Jerry Blake

www.BLAKETOURS.com