Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Humble apologies to Don G ...

CrappiePappy is offline Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation Humble apologies to Don G ...

I apologize for calling your "new" boat a "yardsale" item .. :D !! After viewing the Brag Board pic, I realized my error. I should have known better ... ANYONE who keeps their garage so clean, that you could eat off the dang floor , would undoubtedly have a boat that was immaculate - regardless of age.

Seriously DG - that boat almost looks "NEW" !! And I would almost be willing to make you an offer on it - if it wasn't RED & white (sorry, but Louisville Cardinal's colors don't cut it for this UK Wildcat fan )

Now - about the waxed floor and linen pads under the boat/motor/3rd wheel ........ :rolleyes: ....LOL!! I can see your military training has stuck with you ... waxed floors, everything has a place and is in its place (wall), backup safety precautions (scuff/drip pads) - ready for inspection !!

By the way -- has this "new" boat been Hannah approved ? .....cp

Don G is offline Crappie.com Legend * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by crappiepappy
    I apologize for calling your "new" boat a "yardsale" item .. :D !! After viewing the Brag Board pic, I realized my error. I should have known better ... ANYONE who keeps their garage so clean, that you could eat off the dang floor , would undoubtedly have a boat that was immaculate - regardless of age.

Seriously DG - that boat almost looks "NEW" !! And I would almost be willing to make you an offer on it - if it wasn't RED & white (sorry, but Louisville Cardinal's colors don't cut it for this UK Wildcat fan )

Now - about the waxed floor and linen pads under the boat/motor/3rd wheel ........ :rolleyes: ....LOL!! I can see your military training has stuck with you ... waxed floors, everything has a place and is in its place (wall), backup safety precautions (scuff/drip pads) - ready for inspection !!

By the way -- has this "new" boat been Hannah approved ? .....cp

Most important question first. Hannah does not like the boat!!! No kidding, she cried herself to sleep the day the Lund left. Second, pictures work wonders..It really doesn't look as good as the picture shows. Of course a brush and a little blue paint would put you in business.LOL....And what's wrong with the St Louis Cardinals? Far be from to get you in trouble with the MO boys and girls...

I really appreciate the comments about """MY""" garage being clean and everything in place .The inspector,and you know who that is, had just given me a poor rating.. I'll let her read your comments.

Now, if you & Blackie won't poke fun at my boat you just might get a ride at the Fall Brawl..As with the Lund, Blackie refuses to get aboard.

Take care and tell Paul hello

I'll bet Roberta likes red & white..
    USS Intrepid CVS-11 Helicopter Squadron-3 1960-1964

When I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations I have a good day

S10CHEVY is offline Crappie.com 3K Star General - Moderator Pennsylvania
    Post Thanks / Like

Don, that is a really nice looking boat. My want, is a small pontoon boat some day. Right now my boat is a 14 ft Sears tri-hull, made in the late 70's by MFG with a 9.5 Johnson. It isn't pretty, but it gets us to the fish, which is what counts. Keith

Post Thanks / Like

Wink Why, Don, how did you know?

My three favorite college football team colors all have some shade of red:

#1 Miami Redhawks (red & white)
    #2 Ohio State (scarlet & grey)
    #3 Texas Aggies (maroon & white)

As far as I'm concerned, any boat that gets you out fishing is fine by me, except maybe pink. - Roberta
    "Anglers are born honest,
    but they get over it." - Ed Zern

Post Thanks / Like

Default St. Louis Cards

You tellem Don G, Cards are 8 up I think in Division and have won 10 or 11 in a row. Go Cards.

Post Thanks / Like

"MY" Cardinals have won 8 in a row and 10 in a row at home. I may be the biggest Cardinal fan outside the ST Louis area. One more to go tonight against those hated "cubbies".

CrappiePappy is offline Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation now you've gone and done it ....DG !

I said LOUISVILLE Cardinals ... the in-state rivals of "my" U of Ky Wildcats !! (and I was referring to the Basketball & Football teams, specifically)

I was afraid Hannah wouldn't take kindly to "her" boat being traded away .... was that what Blackie meant by his comment about you not having "this" one for very long ?

I meant what I said about the garage ... tell Mrs G not to "gig" you too heavily - (maybe I should take a pic of Pauls garage and send it to her ...LOL!!)

Hey - I'll take a ride in it ... if you take me fishing! But, I'm curious - if Blackie won't get in it, and you two are planning on being at WB together, what's Blackie going to fish out of ? Killer's boat ? :rolleyes:

If/when you decide to get another "new" boat .... better take Hannah with you, for final approval ! ...................cp