Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Crappie Masters Tourney

Post Thanks / Like

Default Crappie Masters Tourney

Anyone on here fish the Rathbun Tournament? I haven't fished a tourney in many a years but am going to give it a go round this spring. Sounds like if you want to see them at Rathbun you might want to start sighning up, need to get a decant tourn out to make it worth while for Crappie Masters to come up here. So no time like the presant to sighn up.

Post Thanks / Like

JWN
    Ive fished all but one crappie tournament at Rathbun since 1989 the first year Crappiethon came to town.Last year the numbers were decent.Not enough to have a major tournament, but good enough to have a qualifier.I will be there again with my son looking to head to Harris in October.Welcome to the board.

Post Thanks / Like

What is the date for the tourney?

Thanks, Finns.

Post Thanks / Like

June 7th is the date. I was down there last year fishing the week of the tournament and went to the wiegh in. After that I decided that I was going to enter the next one. I hope there's high water agine this year, I have a tougher time with low water.

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to the rathbun tourney. We need all we can get to make this a major one. Got to watch out for Prchjerker, him and his son are real good.
    Wish the wife and I were as good as they are.
    Fishing is a way of life. Teach your grandchildren to fish, hunt and enjoy the outdoors

Post Thanks / Like

I gotta watch out for everyone I'm no pro and you never now who'll hit the right spot. I'll be on the lake aroud 20 to 25 days through May and early June. I figure I should have something figured out by then. Lot depends on water levels and clearity. I've had more then 1 tough trip to that lake, but them are mostly earlier in the spring.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm no pro either, I just like the competition trying to win. We haven't placed in the top 10 yet but will keep on trying.
    Gotta love them Crappie....
    Fishing is a way of life. Teach your grandchildren to fish, hunt and enjoy the outdoors