Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: i could'nt even imagine

Post Thanks / Like

Default i could'nt even imagine

do you realize if me and bug's did become fishing partner's full time. there would'nt be any fish for the rest of ya to catch:D i'll give you all an example, bug's and me: the 2 guy's that know how to run the trolling motor with superb skill's in the same boat, the 2 guy's using the RIGHT size rod's in the same boat, the 2 guy's that know how to locate and catch fish in the same boat, the 2 guy's who have the right lure's in the same boat, the 2 guy's that don't get hung up EVERY cast in the same boat, oh and the 2 guy's that have the boat's with the electronic's and nice seat's and a stocked cooler. and the kicker, we would'nt get lost on the way to the boat ramp :p :D :p :D :p :D . baller and monk, still back at the house scratch'n their head's wondering "were do we start, we have no direction without our captain's to LEAD us". put that in your pipe and smoke it, NOW WHAT!!!! THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN BROUGHT TO YOU BY JEFF AND JAMIE:D....BRING IT ON BOY'S
    why do today what you can put off til tomorrow, go fishing instead!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Is there a boat that BIG for those two ego's. :p

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

I see a fish off coming to decide the new partnerships. Maybe at Toronto. I would be willing to run the camera boat.

Post Thanks / Like

well boy's and girls it has been casually brought to the attention of this board that I some times ramble and make no sense... well I have been dethroned. and apparently by the best..... so much bull so little truth.... must have hurt your head to think up that bull slayer ,yes must have hurt real bad when the ice hit you on the head lllllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jigging15
    I see a fish off coming to decide the new partnerships. Maybe at Toronto. I would be willing to run the camera boat.

man would'nt that be the sh$$...one condition. camera stay's OFF at camp. what happen's down there stay's down there. can't have any evidence that would come back and bite us in the butt

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by beagle man
    well boy's and girls it has been casually brought to the attention of this board that I some times ramble and make no sense... well I have been dethroned. and apparently by the best..... so much bull so little truth.... must have hurt your head to think up that bull slayer ,yes must have hurt real bad when the ice hit you on the head lllllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ya beagle i'm just a bit bored, but just state'n the fact's baby, just state'n the fact's

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by KCMO CRAPPIESLAYER
    ya beagle i'm just a bit bored, but just state'n the fact's baby, just state'n the fact's
    Bored seem to be the word of the day,, gotta give you the business,,, and what you said above this post no movie cameras,, I can lie a little on the still shot's,, hard to lie with audio present... later man

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by KCMO CRAPPIESLAYER
    do you realize if me and bug's did become fishing partner's full time. there would'nt be any fish for the rest of ya to catch:D i'll give you all an example, bug's and me: the 2 guy's that know how to run the trolling motor with superb skill's in the same boat, the 2 guy's using the RIGHT size rod's in the same boat, the 2 guy's that know how to locate and catch fish in the same boat, the 2 guy's who have the right lure's in the same boat, the 2 guy's that don't get hung up EVERY cast in the same boat, oh and the 2 guy's that have the boat's with the electronic's and nice seat's and a stocked cooler. and the kicker, we would'nt get lost on the way to the boat ramp :p :D :p :D :p :D . baller and monk, still back at the house scratch'n their head's wondering "were do we start, we have no direction without our captain's to LEAD us". put that in your pipe and smoke it, NOW WHAT!!!! THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN BROUGHT TO YOU BY JEFF AND JAMIE:D....BRING IT ON BOY'S
    ALL I CAN SAY IS PUFF PUFF PASS !!!!!!
    Supreme Leader of the Missouri Crappie Militia.........

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by KCBALLER
    ALL I CAN SAY IS PUFF PUFF PASS !!!!!!

now daddy you know iv'e turned over a new leaf, remember my probation officer made me

Post Thanks / Like

Better bring two cameras Jared cause you'll need someone to follow those two cluster ----- around and i would suspect they'll still be at the ramp when slayer and i roll in with limits of pigs :D
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast