Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: LOZ gives up a few

Post Thanks / Like

Default LOZ gives up a few

Took at tour on LOZ with a good friend to check out the 997 humminbird. I really liked the quick buttons to flip between your three favorite screens. I didn't realize that LOZ was like Table Rock. The Osage is a big bowl devoid of structure in a whole lot of areas. Most of the structure is man made.
    Brought home 13 to clean. We were mostly flippin' 1/16 oz. marabou jigs next over brush in 12 - 15 ft of water. Fish were real close to the bottom.

Saw something we don't see down here in Table Rock. Guys tying up to another person's dock, climb out of the boat and walk all around their docks fishin' the slips and areas you can't reach from the boat. I understand why some of us get bitched at for even fishing close to the docks. Like I always say, it's the idiots that ruin it for the rest of us.

G.
    Standing in the Gap

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kit Papermouth
    Took at tour on LOZ with a good friend to check out the 997 humminbird. I really liked the quick buttons to flip between your three favorite screens. I didn't realize that LOZ was like Table Rock. The Osage is a big bowl devoid of structure in a whole lot of areas. Most of the structure is man made.
    Brought home 13 to clean. We were mostly flippin' 1/16 oz. marabou jigs next over brush in 12 - 15 ft of water. Fish were real close to the bottom.

Saw something we don't see down here in Table Rock. Guys tying up to another person's dock, climb out of the boat and walk all around their docks fishin' the slips and areas you can't reach from the boat. I understand why some of us get bitched at for even fishing close to the docks. Like I always say, it's the idiots that ruin it for the rest of us.

G.
    dont ya mean bugs made structure ??
    glad ya had a good day
    Supreme Leader of the Missouri Crappie Militia.........

Post Thanks / Like

Glad ya'll got a few kit,ole loz just aint been right this winter........
    I admit i have slipped on a dock or two in the winter but i don't make a habit out of it and its usually just to make a dip or two or get a jig that i hung on their dock.
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie

Post Thanks / Like

Good job guys.

I have one dock I tie up to once in a while, but have permission. I really don't see that too often, thank goodness. Is the 997 the side image version? I hear it is an unbelieveable picture.
    Mark

Pitching jigs, catching slabs, life is good

Post Thanks / Like

glad you got a few greg,,,hope the trip was worth while,,
    IT'S 5--O-CLOCK SOMEWHERE,,,MIKE-p

PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

Fuzz,
    Went with Travis. Hopefully he'll be on the board this week sometime. He's getting internet hooked up today if the ice doesn't delay his installation.

Baller,
    Didn't fish any of bugs structure that we were aware of. We did hit a lot of piles that Travis wasn't aware of. The day was set around showing what the 997 is capable of. I actually could see fish in some of the structure we fished before we pulled fish out of it.

Bugs,
    Getting a jig unhung is acceptable. You can do more damage by trying to fight one out than just slipping up there get one.

I really like that lake though. Wish Table Rock had 10% of the fish you guys have up there.

G.
    Standing in the Gap