Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: lovewell lake?

Post Thanks / Like

Default lovewell lake?

Hi, I am planning a crappie trip to lovewell in May and was wondering if anyone might have any tips on where on this lake I might have the best luck. I used to go to Kirwin but its just not the same with the low water level. Thanks in advance- Joe C

Post Thanks / Like

Joe, sorry about the slow responce but, I have a friend that has fished Lovewell a lot. His E-mail is [email protected]. Contact Greg for the best updated info. I plan on getting out there soon! <*)}}}><
    You'll see the difference,,,on the end of your line! PROUD MEMBER OF ​TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

Joe,,,I'm headed to Lovewell this weekend. I'll give a report next Monday! <*)}}}><
    You'll see the difference,,,on the end of your line! PROUD MEMBER OF ​TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

I see how you are Chatt! Going to Lovewell and didn't bother to let me in on it? :D Hope you hit them good. Have not heard any reports lately as everyone is chasing walleye now.

Greg
    HuskerLand is the name, custom jigs are the game!

Greg

Post Thanks / Like

Greg, :p looks like you finally got off the probation and letting you post here :D Trip has been cancelled cause of the cold and rain We'll try again in a couple of weeks. I'll be in touch before we come out <*)}}}><

Post Thanks / Like

Guys I have talked too are catching some really nice ones now. They are comparing it to Kirwin so the fish must be pretty nice.
    HuskerLand is the name, custom jigs are the game!

Greg