Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Crappie Bites?

Barnacle Bill is offline Super Mod and 2014 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Crappie Bites?

I picked some up over at BPS. Has anyone tried them? I know some of you have used Crappie Nibbles, but haven't been able to find any of them. I assume they are similar.
    Fair Winds and Following Seas

Bill H. PTC USN Ret
    Chesapeake, Va

Post Thanks / Like

Default Crappie Nibbles...

Quote Originally Posted by IBNFSHN
    I picked some up over at BPS. Has anyone tried them? I know some of you have used Crappie Nibbles, but haven't been able to find any of them. I assume they are similar.

IBNFSHN.......You should be able to find Nibbles at WalMart or Academy, if one is close. Most of the tackle shops here in S,port carry them also. I'm surprised that they are hard to find in Chesapeake. I've never seen the "crappie bites", but they are probably similar to the nibbles. In any case, use what you have and best of luck!

fishinboat Guest

im sure that you can get them at most wal-marts, but if not cabelas does carry them. good luck on the water.

Post Thanks / Like

I looked for them at most of the stores around Tidewater, could not find them, ordered them from Cabela's, they were not in the catalog, but they are on the website.