Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: sinclair docks

Post Thanks / Like

Default sinclair docks

my trip to clarks hill planned for fri through sun was cancelled due to having to have surgery on sat. I am planning to hit up sinclair fri afternoon/ night. I have never fished at night on sinclair and was wondering if anyone has any suggestions.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gacowboy
    my trip to clarks hill planned for fri through sun was cancelled due to having to have surgery on sat. I am planning to hit up sinclair fri afternoon/ night. I have never fished at night on sinclair and was wondering if anyone has any suggestions.
    How did you end up doing...I didn't see this last night...I didn't get home until late from fishing, then I went straight to bed......
    I won't be at work........I'm feelin' crappie today!
    ><)))*>

Post Thanks / Like

we did pretty good. i ended up with my limit, and fished from 1:00 till 5:00 sat afternoon. we trolled for a while in nancy creek, and were seeing fished suspended like crazy on the depth finder. they were suspended bout 7-8 ft in 14-16 ft of water. we caught a few small ones trolling,but then we decided to try our luck at shooting docks. caught some pretty decent size fish doing that and a bunch of smaller ones too.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gacowboy
    we did pretty good. i ended up with my limit, and fished from 1:00 till 5:00 sat afternoon. we trolled for a while in nancy creek, and were seeing fished suspended like crazy on the depth finder. they were suspended bout 7-8 ft in 14-16 ft of water. we caught a few small ones trolling,but then we decided to try our luck at shooting docks. caught some pretty decent size fish doing that and a bunch of smaller ones too.

Last weekend, we definitely got all of our quality fish for the most part dock-shooting....and it should only get better from here on out...in my opinion....

I still don't believe it is even close to being up to speed yet.....

Talk to you soon - GABoy
    I won't be at work........I'm feelin' crappie today!
    ><)))*>

ballparks Guest

Thumbs up

I went Sat night to sinclair also. fished the docks from 730 to 330. we caught our limit. black/ chartruse did the best. we caught 5 over 2lbs the rest were over a pound. we did not concertrate in one area. we put in at little river and just hit every dock with a light. moved after 10-15 minutes per dock.