Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: bearded

Post Thanks / Like

Question bearded

Shaved off my beard tonight! lets just see how long before any one in this house notices, been 1 hr @ 701p 2/9. your predictions are welcome, Katie is standing here talkin to me and she just got it. Daddy, you look funny, whats wrong with you, where did your beard go?
    Stinkies Daddy

Post Thanks / Like

Hi!
    Been there! My girl (soon to be four year old) noticed my beard was gone immediatly, now my wife, and her relatives, it especially took about two weeks.

Rick.
    Formally: BoxingRef_Rick.

gabowman is offline Super Moderator * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Same with haircuts and mustaches around here. They say..."You look different"....but it still takes a few days. LOL
    Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying of nothing.

Post Thanks / Like

@ 230 am 2/10 still no reply to my new found chin
    Stinkies Daddy

Post Thanks / Like

Shaved mine off twice in 34 years. The first time was due to going to sleep with bubble gum in my mouth. The last time my Sunday school class told me I had to shave it if we maintained sixty people in the class for four Sundays in a row. I tried to tell them it was there to cover the ugly. The first day they told me to find some fertilizer for rapid growth to cover the ugly. My grandchildren wouldn't even come to me. They thought I wasn't me. Won't do that again...