Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Night fishing

Post Thanks / Like

Default Night fishing

For those of you that night fish and use a light - I have seen two types of submersible green lights that BPS carries. One is a normal fluorescent type bulb only it is green, the other is an LED unit that comes in segments. It comes with two but you can buy add on segments to make it longer. There is only a couple of dollars difference between the fluorescent type and the LED. Have any of you used either type? I was leaning toward the LED type because of being able to buy the extensions and the longer life span of the LED, but I didn't know about the brightness of the two types. Any input from anyone?

Post Thanks / Like

i use the fluoresent type deep (about 13') and a white light about 3 to 4' deep, and have had really good luck with them. i kinda wandered about the led myself
    EAT, SLEEP, FISH AND LOVE THY WIFE

Post Thanks / Like

Default green light

I have one of the green fluoresent lights. It works good and has a low battery draw. I think the green lights take longer to draw up bait but work and handy when getting ready to leave you can put inside the boat for light and not blind yourself.

Post Thanks / Like

i bought the florescent and love it i also bought the led and they were bright but when i hooked up the extension the bottom lights did not work. i swapped it for another one and got the same results. i went back and swapped for florescent and am happy again. if you buy leds i hope you have better luck than me.

Post Thanks / Like

Under water lights

Wonder how these would work.

WarrenMN
    I fish, therefore I am