Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Fishing tomarrow

Post Thanks / Like

Default Fishing tomarrow

Going to Cohoon and maybe Mead if Cohoon is no good.I'll give reports on temp and stuff,got the underwater camera to tell me the temp.
    CVN 71 VF-84 TOMCATS AIRFRAMER
    VA.Beach,VA.

Post Thanks / Like

Wink

Your the man Drew. It would be good to have some info. I had planned to go myself Sat. but I don't think things aren't going to work out. If I do go I will certainly post my info. From one AIRFRAMER to another, good luck!
    NEED MORE COWBELL!!
    JD

Post Thanks / Like

Never fished Cohoon, i fish Western Branch & Prince.Everything i've heard about Cohoon was good. Good luck to you.

Post Thanks / Like

I fished it for the first time last year. Bad thing is I didn't get my boat untill almost July. I fished lake Meade until about Sept then switched to Cohoon and really liked it. Never did find a "honey hole" but, I have pulled my fair share of slabs from there. You'll be amazed at the structure of the lake and the size of shell cracker's if you get on them. Not what I was aiming for but they taste goo too. Here's a couple nice ones. The shell cracker is mine the Bluegill is one my wife caught. We took home about 26 panfish in all. Not bad for a cold October day.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by ReelFun; 03-25-2005 at 10:13 AM.
    NEED MORE COWBELL!!
    JD

Post Thanks / Like

Nice size fish and good eating too.

Post Thanks / Like

Well the weather did me in.I fished from 7 to 10.Got 2 pickeral 15" and 23" on my ultra lights that was fun.I trolled and got them.Tried minnow and jigs with bobbers and got zip.Water surface temp was 48 and deep water was 43.The 23" fought like a Marlin and did the tail dance for me.It was good to land some fish.Good luck all.
    CVN 71 VF-84 TOMCATS AIRFRAMER
    VA.Beach,VA.