Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: caught a few

Post Thanks / Like

Default caught a few

fished small creek down below the house yesterday,slow,slower,slowest, caught a couple smallies,two trout,(yuck) bunch of small pearch, beats sittin at home.

Post Thanks / Like

beagle man,

At least you were out!

I caught a few shorts off the dock yesterday, but today it looks like a slug of mud with a bunch of current headed down the Big Niangua, so looks messed up for a few days till it clears up a bit.

Mark
    Mark

Pitching jigs, catching slabs, life is good

Post Thanks / Like

Beagle.... At least you had a tug on the line and they had EYES!! It won't be long !!!!!
    I just KNOW it was a big one!!!
    Mike

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mark lo
    beagle man,

At least you were out!

I caught a few shorts off the dock yesterday, but today it looks like a slug of mud with a bunch of current headed down the Big Niangua, so looks messed up for a few days till it clears up a bit.

Mark
    I figured it was muddy down your way i haven't checked out the glaize yet but i suspect it's muddy too......in a week or so if the weather cooperates that will make the bite that much better.
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie

Post Thanks / Like

I agree with the being out. I think crappie fishing is like an addiction. I watched Ernest tape last night and read my new crappie mag, it just made the fever worse. See ya, Dave

Post Thanks / Like

sure was nice to feel the tug on the line, cleaned the garage today,crap-e job,dust every where but hey found a box of fishing stuff,eaven found a bag of #4 sycle hook's I bought at truman from bugman man I thought I used them up or lost them for ever.. wow nice lookin Jigs. fair warning mr crappie (not the man) I will be hookin up with you soon,,, real soon,,, later all

Post Thanks / Like

Beagle.... Least you got to work in your garage......you didn't have to do laundry,hang up clothes,run vaccuum,dust,fix lamp,merinate chicken,go pay bills!!! Got off easy TODAY.LOL....... LETS ROLL
    Mike

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by FROSTY
    Beagle.... Least you got to work in your garage......you didn't have to do laundry,hang up clothes,run vaccuum,dust,fix lamp,merinate chicken,go pay bills!!! Got off easy TODAY.LOL....... LETS ROLL

frosty, sounds like your a good house wife !!:D
    Supreme Leader of the Missouri Crappie Militia.........

Post Thanks / Like

THANKS BALLER......Somehow I knew that was comming!!! ps don't tell anyone. like you always say LMAO!!!
    Mike

Post Thanks / Like

not only is he a sissy his wife dresses him funny, he he got to keep the car garage clean thats where I park my boat,wouldn't want that woman mad at me.hate to make her sleep in the dog barn... might make the dog's sick... besids you can find all kind of valubale stuff,so you can store that stuff with the other stuff you found last time you cleaned,and moved the old stuff to the new shed where you can add the new stuff to the old stuff, on and on and on it goes now I am dizzy think I might go fish.... later all

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast