Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Personal Invite!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Personal Invite!!!

To the Topeka Sports Show, this weekend. I'll be giving seminars on how to catch Trophy Crappies. Seminar times, 4pm Friday & 3pm Sunday. Come out and have a great time. In between seminars, I'll be at the Ozawkie Boats area. I'll have a TV there showing the 2 shows that was filmed with Russ Baily for Midwest Crappie. I'll also have for display, the 2 eyed, jigs. See ya there!!! <*)}}}><
    You'll see the difference,,,on the end of your line! PROUD MEMBER OF ​TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Chatt, i've never been to the Topeka Sport Show. Is it better than the KC Sport Show ? I have not been to the KC Sport Show in years.

Post Thanks / Like

Of course it's better,,,,I'm there:D :D :D Not as big but mostly local vendors. Fishless Dan will have a booth selling plastics & tubes that can't be found most places & sizes. If ya are going(coming) I can prolly get ya a :D FREE:D ticket. <*)}}}><
    You'll see the difference,,,on the end of your line! PROUD MEMBER OF ​TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

Is it at the Kansas Expo Center ?

Post Thanks / Like

yes!!!! <*)}}}><

Post Thanks / Like

GOOD LUCK AT THE SHOW CHATT!!!!!!!!!!!

Russ

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Russ. I had a heck-of-a-time getting you photo-shoped outa those DVD's:D :D :D It's amazing how much BIGGER the fish are now:rolleyes: <*)}}}><

Post Thanks / Like

Crappie Chatt - the new guy, Hybrid chaser butting into your conversation.... but am really getting fired up about LaCygne after talking to you and hyperwiper - I am going the 3rd weekend in March, was just wondering if you had any tips to share on the bite, I have never been to the lake, but hear it is not very depp until you get around the dam - I was going to start there and try to find them on the graph chasing shad pods

any advice is good advice givin I am starting at ground zero - also from your experience can a man cast net shad in that lake ? any pointers on where a good hunting ground is for 'em ?

Again thanks and appreciate your patience
    r/ KLJ / Hybridchaser