Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: For all you Dads out there

Post Thanks / Like

Default For all you Dads out there

For all of you Dads whos children are all grown up I sure feel for you and pray for all of you that have very young children. Especially girls. Here is my Favorite Picture of my oldest Daughter:

Now shes all grown and a Senior in High School and no longer Daddys little fishing buddy
    Soldiers and Firefighters. Some people were meant to call 911, Some were meant to BE 911

Post Thanks / Like

They grow up way to fast. I know where you are coming from father of 4. my youngest daughter is 16 years old. A sophmore in high school. Just wished I could turn back the time when she was my bestest little fishing buddy. If I left the house with out her to go fishing she sure would let me know about it when I got home.Now friends and work limit our time together on the water. But I do enjoy every trip that we do get to spend together shes still one of my favorite fishing parteners.
    MT.DEW AND JP8 IN THE MORNING GETS THE BLOOD FLOWING.

Post Thanks / Like

In May my daughter will be 38, and it seems like 2 or 3 years ago that she would climb up in my lap. They grow up so fast, we hardly realize that they are growing and they are gone. Spend all of the time that you can with them now because tomorrow they will be gone, married with a family of their own.

Post Thanks / Like

As happy as i am for y'all boys daughters turning into women and havin their whole life in front of them, this post made me sad for both of you, and myself included. As much as i love to see Katie grow and experance things, get older, and learn. I sure hate for it to happen, I'm thankful to GOD that he blessed such a retch as me with such a sweet beautiful child to be the light of my life. Now if y'all will excuse me i'm gonna go watch SpongeBob and color
    Last edited by CrappiePappy; 02-05-2008 at 08:48 AM.
    Stinkies Daddy

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by stinkies daddy
    Now if y'all will excuse me i'm gonna go watch SpongeBob and color

Didnt know there was anything else on tv other than Spongbob. lol got 2 girls under 6 and another girl on the way Do all little girls have lots of attitude or was I just really blessed.:D

Post Thanks / Like

When she gets a little older she will look back at the time she spent on the water w/ you and will be very thankful. Here's a pic w/ my daughter last year at the Crappie USA tournament on Kentucky Lake....she's 13 now and I can only hope she will continue to go fishing w/ me till she heads off for college. I agree....time goes way too fast! Not as easy as it used to be to get her to leave her friends to go fishing w/ good ol' dad.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by crappieday
    Didnt know there was anything else on tv other than Spongbob. lol got 2 girls under 6 and another girl on the way Do all little girls have lots of attitude or was I just really blessed.:D
    You think they have attitudes now waight until they get to be teens lol. COme march all 4 of my kids will be teens
    Soldiers and Firefighters. Some people were meant to call 911, Some were meant to BE 911

Post Thanks / Like

Great post Gordon.Like I told you earlier, you make think Its sad when they start getting older and ready to leave, but the Best things are still to come

Grandbaby's
    "Only Death will end my love affair with Texas"........... Bob Bullock

Post Thanks / Like

Casey you need to keep yourself a shotgun loaded. Youve got you a cutie there. Rad my Dad still tells me if he knew how good Grandkids were, he would have skipped me and my Brother lol

Post Thanks / Like

I'm not looking forward to the teen years for sure but as a father of 3 girls I'm blessed that 2/3 of them like fishing with dad. They love trolling and getting out. It's a great request to hear "can we go fishing dad?"
    Thanks for the reminder.

the next generation of slabhunters

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast