Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Yum Crappie Baits

Post Thanks / Like

Default Yum Crappie Baits

I just bought a bunch of the new Yum crappie tubes, twister tails and wooly tails at a local bait store. I have had success using their products for other species and I am anxious to try them for crappie. Unfortunately we are still transitioning from winter in this part of the country. I was wondering if anyone else may have tried these new Yum baits and what the results were?
    slab happy

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by slab happy
    I just bought a bunch of the new Yum crappie tubes, twister tails and wooly tails at a local bait store. I have had success using their products for other species and I am anxious to try them for crappie. Unfortunately we are still transitioning from winter in this part of the country. I was wondering if anyone else may have tried these new Yum baits and what the results were?
    slab happy

We use the riverside tubes and curly tails fairly often. They have the YUM scent (Riverside is another division of PRADCO). The wooly tails have not proved to good for us yet since most of our fish latley have come from small baits. I know have people that have had lots od success with them though and I am waiting for them to be interested in a larger bait.
    Scott Echols
    Hi-Tek Stuff
    Crazy Angler Tackle

fiddlefarter is offline Moderator Crappie Cover Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Mt. Juliet, TN...Percy Priest Lake/Old Hickory Lake
    Post Thanks / Like

A guy I work with's brother works for Pradco. He gave me a sack of crankbaits, and other bass lures. I talked to him today and he's working on rounding me up some Yum crappie baits. Can't wait to try 'em out.
    Ya ain't holdin' your mouth right.