Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Jordan 2-3-08

hawkman is offline Crappie.com 1K Star General * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Jordan 2-3-08

Made it back today. This time it was Mudman, Hawksbigal & myself. For us it was slower than yesterday, fished 8:30 'til 4 but ended up with 54 nice ones. Caught a lot more fish today, well over 100, just a lot of them were smaller than yesterday. A few pics.

Hawksbigal with a nice one

Mudman wit big fish honors of the day, 1 lb. 11 oz., looked bigger than that.

A few in the ice chest

Mudman playing with the camera on the way home
    Crappie fishing is my lighthouse of sanity in an insane world,
    It keeps me from crashing on the rocky shores of everyday life.
    Crappie.com is my beacon of light!

Post Thanks / Like

Good grief look at all the boats!! Surprised there were enough to go around!!..LOL!
    Three-fourths of the Earth's surface is water, and one-fourth is land. It is quite clear that the good Lord intended us to spend triple the amount of time fishing as taking care of the lawn. :rolleyes:

Post Thanks / Like

I was there it was awesome for about 4 hours just got finished eating a few !We brought home about 20 of about 80 we caught!gf was the one bringing in the big slabs!

Post Thanks / Like

Hawkman.. Again I am looking at the first pick you have.. look at the guy on the far right.. All I can think about is "WHAT ABOUT THAT GUY!?? LOL Looks like fishing was good for everyone today!
    -REDBOAT

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SUNDROP
    Good grief look at all the boats!! Surprised there were enough to go around!!..LOL!
    Here is a pic from yesterday, 50+ boats.

It is amazing at the numbers of fish caught there but it doesn't seem to hurt the population any. This weekend is the first time I have really got into them at Jordan. Put a few in the freezer while I had the chance.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by REDBOAT
    Hawkman.. Again I am looking at the first pick you have.. look at the guy on the far right.. All I can think about is "WHAT ABOUT THAT GUY!?? LOL Looks like fishing was good for everyone today!
    -REDBOAT
    Good eye tony, I hadn't even noticed that guy. I don't know what's up with him. With that many boats you couldn't help getting close to or tangling with someone occasionally but no problems that I saw. Everyone seemed to get along. Saw one guy I used to work with, hadn't seen him for 15 or 20 years. Made a few new friends also. Glad you & Tom got some today too. Gonna' have to get y'all to show us around Falls sometime.
    Last edited by hawkman; 02-03-2008 at 10:02 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

So much for quiet, peaceful fishing.......
    Three-fourths of the Earth's surface is water, and one-fourth is land. It is quite clear that the good Lord intended us to spend triple the amount of time fishing as taking care of the lawn. :rolleyes:

Post Thanks / Like

Hawk,me and my partner saw you guys,just didn't know who you were.Sundrop ,that wasn't even a 1/4th of the boats that were there.It was almost impossible to tightline /troll with all the boats.We ended up with a limit,we fished from 0730 untill about 1515.Saw a fella catch a real good one.Probably at least 2.5lbs.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jack
    Hawk,me and my partner saw you guys,just didn't know who you were.Sundrop ,that wasn't even a 1/4th of the boats that were there.It was almost impossible to tightline /troll with all the boats.We ended up with a limit,we fished from 0730 untill about 1515.Saw a fella catch a real good one.Probably at least 2.5lbs.
    We saw someone we remembered from the Eno River last year, couldn't remember the name. Might have been you. That reminded me of opening day of trout season, except with boats.