Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Old Reliable Jigs

Post Thanks / Like

Default Old Reliable Jigs

First off I would like to thank Rag Fly for giving us the opportunity to continue his jigs. He was looking to get away from it so he could just concentrate on catching that 3 pounder and we were looking to get in to the jelly style jigs. We hope that we can continue to keep up the standards he has worked so hard to achieve.

THANK YOU RUSTY

We are going to offer them with regular style hooks and for custom orders we will offer them with sickle hooks. We would like to have them all with sickle hooks but at this time its not possible. The manufacture cant keep up with demand so we only get a few thousand here and there as they become available. We will offer them in 1/16 and Monday we should know if we will be doing them in 1/24 as well. I don't see a problem with the 1/24 with regular hooks but not sure about them with sickle hooks. I am able to offer about any color you could want and will start adding them to my site later in the week. I have 10 more body color dye coming next week along with being able to mix colors there is really no limit to what can be done. There will be a minimum order for custom colors that we are not offering due to the fact we will have to mix just what we need for that order. We will be very competitive with our prices on the regular style hooks but the sickle heads will be more due to the cost and time to manufacture them.

The jelly style jig is the most and longest used style crappie jig that has more than proven itself over time, cast,troll,skipped and shoot in to docks. so we have decided to name our jigs OLD RELIABLE JIGS

I added a pearl to this green mix and burnt orange mix the pics don't due them justice
    Name:  old reliable 001.JPG
Views: 586
Size:  74.7 KB

Name:  old reliable 002.JPG
Views: 568
Size:  78.2 KB

Name:  old reliable 003.JPG
Views: 537
Size:  71.2 KB
    Last edited by guest01; 02-03-2008 at 03:15 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

I'll be the first to comment. They look great. Keith makes some fine products. And this style jigs works very well for crappie!

Post Thanks / Like

Great news Keith, can't wait to see what kind of new stuff yall can dream up. Hope to get out to try the new ones you gave me, love the pearl color....Dennis

CrappiePappy is offline Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Talking Got that right Slayer ....

Quote Originally Posted by slab_slayer1
    ... this style jigs works very well for crappie!
    Just ask them Weiss Lake guys :D

... cp

Post Thanks / Like

Keith, I left you a voicemail.

Zack

PB Wht. Crappie 2.48 lbs 02-12-2011