Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: wally marshall crappie rods

Post Thanks / Like

Default wally marshall crappie rods

have I missed the boat or does he offer replacement tip sections for his crappie rods. I can't find a link

Post Thanks / Like

No they don't offer replacement tip sections. But, if you call Grizzly Jig Co. they have some that will fit his rods. 800-305-9866
    Quit Wish'in and Let's Go Fish'in
    Darryl Morris

FAMILY FISHING TRIPS GUIDE SERVICE
    501-844-5418 --- [email protected]

Post Thanks / Like

Default thanks

Darrel and Brush Buster, wally needs to get his butt in gear, I bet everyone that has broke one of his rods doesn't buy another. I know I won't.
    anyone want to add their sentiments to this? maybe it will get to Mr Onetime Wally

Post Thanks / Like

Have you ever personally met "Mr. Onetime Wally"? He's actually a very nice guy. Do you know who builds the rods? Do you think Wally makes the executive decision to carry or not carry replacement tips?

I don't think bashing Wally about his rod tips is going to accomplish much.

As said in the above post, you can get a replacement tip from Grizzly Jig that will fit your rod.

Hope you get a replacement the folks at Grizzly Jig are a joy to work with.

Happy Fishing,

The Hound

Post Thanks / Like

I've never needed a new tip. I own about 15 of his rods and the only one I ever busted was because I slammed the pickup door on it. Most people who live close to Bass Pro Shops just carry them back and get a free replacement, no questions asked. So...."Onetime Wally" takes a hit on a rod that broke due mosty to operator error and not the fault of the rod itself a lot of the time.
    Future member of any forum deathb4disco moderates.

Member of Wally Marshall's Mr. Crappie Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

I also have about 15 of the Wally Marshall rods and I've yet to break one,they're real tough rods.It would be nice if BPS did offer replacement tips for the rods if they did break though as I don't think Grizzly offers the tips for all the models.

Post Thanks / Like

Default I've met Wally marshall several times

he is a nice guy, I user many of his products, some people take things out of text. this thread is in question as to why he doesn't offer a replacerment tip.
    his rods are more expensive than B&M but B&M offer replacement tips for every rod they sell. I will ventrue to say If Mr Crappie wanted to sell tips for all his rods he would. why sell a tip when you can sell a rod for more than twice as much.
    I didn't start this thread to get in a bashing contest, a simple question should have a simple answer. dont bash wally, bash me if you must.
    and to those with 15 wally marshall rods, keep fishin' your "break" will come.

good fishin'

Post Thanks / Like

I suppose if you fish any rod long enough you will break one or two, so why ask on here why Mr.Marshall doesn't replace tip's go to the source and ask him. jmo

Post Thanks / Like

Default I sent Mr Crappie

an email about this thread asking him to reply. maybe he will

good fishin

Post Thanks / Like

Wally is a member of this board. Maybe he will see this thread and comment about the replacement tips.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast