Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: B'n'M Poles as our Sponsor

Post Thanks / Like

Default B'n'M Poles as our Sponsor

There has been some mixed comments about B'n'M Poles on this board lately, so please let me help clear this up some.
    Crappie.com is very proud to have B'n'M Poles as our sponsor because of their reputation of great products and great customer service. Their products have been tested and proven by tournament and weekend anglers of the Crappie USA Association.
    B'n'M Poles is the world's only company whose product line is dedicated to the crappie fishermen, just like what this site is for. They are not here to just help us out, but we must help them out also. As avid crappie anglers on this board, our job is to help B'n'M Poles and other Sponsors to continue their tradition to making great quality products and customer services by communicating our concerns or problems with them. Of course they would like to hear good comments about their products, but would also need to hear any concerns and suggestions to help bring business to them and keeping their customers satisfied.
    For example, There's been many posts about 'ultra-lite' poles breaking few inches from the tip. Has anyone have any problems with the Graphite Jigging Poles and the Sam Heaton's breaking at the tip? When did you buy these Ultra-Lite poles? B'n'M came out with a "New' Reinforced Tip Section for the Ultra-Lites recently. How long have you used the poles before they break, and how did it break? By calmly discussing the problem, we all can help B'n'M find the root cause of the problem so they can correct this and keep this from happening in the future. If I had a problem with service, I would have brought the attention to the manager or owner of that business before coming to a conclusion.
    I, along with other Pro Staff members and Jack Wells, the co-owner of B'n'M Poles who recently registered to the board will answer and listen to any comments, concerns and suggestions. By communicating between all of us crappie anglers with B'n'M Poles and our other Sponsors, we can not only help them, but help our great sport of crappie fishing.

Don G is offline Crappie.com Legend * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Crappie Chaser
    There has been some mixed comments about B'n'M Poles on this board lately, so please let me help clear this up some.
    Crappie.com is very proud to have B'n'M Poles as our sponsor because of their reputation of great products and great customer service. Their products have been tested and proven by tournament and weekend anglers of the Crappie USA Association.
    B'n'M Poles is the world's only company whose product line is dedicated to the crappie fishermen, just like what this site is for. They are not here to just help us out, but we must help them out also. As avid crappie anglers on this board, our job is to help B'n'M Poles and other Sponsors to continue their tradition to making great quality products and customer services by communicating our concerns or problems with them. Of course they would like to hear good comments about their products, but would also need to hear any concerns and suggestions to help bring business to them and keeping their customers satisfied.
    For example, There's been many posts about 'ultra-lite' poles breaking few inches from the tip. Has anyone have any problems with the Graphite Jigging Poles and the Sam Heaton's breaking at the tip? When did you buy these Ultra-Lite poles? B'n'M came out with a "New' Reinforced Tip Section for the Ultra-Lites recently. How long have you used the poles before they break, and how did it break? By calmly discussing the problem, we all can help B'n'M find the root cause of the problem so they can correct this and keep this from happening in the future. If I had a problem with service, I would have brought the attention to the manager or owner of that business before coming to a conclusion.
    I, along with other Pro Staff members and Jack Wells, the co-owner of B'n'M Poles who recently registered to the board will answer and listen to any comments, concerns and suggestions. By communicating between all of us crappie anglers with B'n'M Poles and our other Sponsors, we can not only help them, but help our great sport of crappie fishing.
    Very well said and I agree 100%.
    USS Intrepid CVS-11 Helicopter Squadron-3 1960-1964

When I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations I have a good day

Post Thanks / Like

My only suggestion thus far would be to add a way to order off their website online, instead of printing and snail mailing an order !!

Otherwise love my blackwidow 10' and 13' poles so far !!

Oh yea ...When are they gonna make a 20' or did I miss it ? I had to get another brand in a 20 footer .
    Jim McIntyre
    [email protected]

Post Thanks / Like

Default Heaton= confidence

I have broke a couple of Heaton rods, Both in the same place. BnM customer service has been good to me. The Heaton rod just feels so right. Soon as I find something better, Maybe I won't buy them anymore. Until then, the only thing that can give me a Woody is the 10'6" Browning Noodle rod in the six rivers series. On a side note. My Wally Marshall signature series has held up better than the two of those put together ''durability wise". If fishing has anything at all to do with confidence. Then you have to go with what feels right in your hand.
    I'm sick of following my dreams. I'm just going to ask them where they're goin' and hook up with them later.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PIGINTHEPIGPEN
    I have broke a couple of Heaton rods, Both in the same place. BnM customer service has been good to me. The Heaton rod just feels so right. Soon as I find something better, Maybe I won't buy them anymore. Until then, the only thing that can give me a Woody is the 10'6" Browning Noodle rod in the six rivers series. On a side note. My Wally Marshall signature series has held up better than the two of those put together ''durability wise". If fishing has anything at all to do with confidence. Then you have to go with what feels right in your hand.
    I am a big fan of the Wally Marshall Signature series myself, I own (2) 14 fters and just recently purchased an 8 fter....I really do like them all.....
    I won't be at work........I'm feelin' crappie today!
    ><)))*>

Post Thanks / Like

Don G, I have to disagree with your statement that B & N is the "worlds only company whose product line is dedicated to the crappie fisherman". Have you ever heard of 'Crappie Pro' ? You just might look into their line of poles, plastics and jig heads. Their poles are made 1 at a time(in America) and are the BEST crappie poles on the market. No, they aren't cheap(poles) but, nothing of real quality is. When you are looking for the 'best buy', (cheap), you get just what you pay for! I'm not saying that B & N products are not great stuff but, there is 'BETTER' stuff on the market just for the crappie angler. Crappie Pro has a new line of jig heads that are the 'next step' up from the normal jig hooks and colors. This company is striving to bring the best products to the crappie fisher! You can find their product line at www.crappiepro.com. <*)}}}><
    You'll see the difference,,,on the end of your line! PROUD MEMBER OF ​TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

i went back and read all of the posts about bnm poles. seems to me that what turned most people off was the lack of customer service. im in agreement with everyone else if the cant handle picking up a fish they shouldnt be sold. i used to have a cane pole style and never had any problems with it. maybe bnm has a few customer serv. reps that dont care about they product line, therefore they dont care about the customer. easy enough to find that out just start recording and reveiwing the calls. i dont think it is the company as a whole. customers make there business. customer service is just as important as the product.

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Good to me

I bought a B&M 12' jigging pole with my Christmas money from my mother-in-law 2 years ago after reading several reports on how sensitive they were. The first time I used it I caught a 2-3 lb spotted bass on a minnow using 6 lb test line. I was very upset when the tip section broke 4 guides down from the tip while playing the fish. I called the number on the rod to see about ordering a new tip and to see if any warranty was good on the rod since it broke on the first time out. I was asked for the model number of the rod and my mailing address. She said a new tip section would be in the mail. I asked her where should I send the broken section and she said she did not need it. I was very pleased and also very surprised by the great service at B&M. I have used this rod without any more problems for 2 years now and had added 2 more to my collection with the same good results. I have not tried their ultra lite rods and can not give any input to their quality but I feel like if there is a quality problem with them that B&M will work with us to resolve it as well or better than any other company.

Post Thanks / Like

I've fish with B'n'M poles for about 10 years, never had any problems. Broke one tip and this was my fought. As for B'n'M poles two thumbs up

Don G is offline Crappie.com Legend * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Hey Chatt

Quote Originally Posted by Crappie Chatt
    Don G, I have to disagree with your statement that B & N is the "worlds only company whose product line is dedicated to the crappie fisherman". Have you ever heard of 'Crappie Pro' ? You just might look into their line of poles, plastics and jig heads. Their poles are made 1 at a time(in America) and are the BEST crappie poles on the market. No, they aren't cheap(poles) but, nothing of real quality is. When you are looking for the 'best buy', (cheap), you get just what you pay for! I'm not saying that B & N products are not great stuff but, there is 'BETTER' stuff on the market just for the crappie angler. Crappie Pro has a new line of jig heads that are the 'next step' up from the normal jig hooks and colors. This company is striving to bring the best products to the crappie fisher! You can find their product line at www.crappiepro.com. <*)}}}><
    I'm really not into long poling but do have some BnM short poles that I really like.As for Crappie Pro jig heads. I have, over the years, made purchases from Crappie Pro until I was fortunate enough to run across Teezur Jigs. You obviously have not used or seen Teezur Jigs. That is the only brand I use now along with a lot of people on the board. That is my opinion. By the way, the folks at Crappie Pro are great to deal with and I never had a problem with any of their products. I just like Teezur better. I also think that their plastics, for the most part, are made by "Southern Pro".

I know the folks at BnM personally and they have supported us crappie fishermen for years.

Catch a bunch and have a good day
    USS Intrepid CVS-11 Helicopter Squadron-3 1960-1964

When I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations I have a good day

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast