Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: about as low as you can go

Post Thanks / Like

Default about as low as you can go

Mentally Retarded Women Used in Bombings

"BAGHDAD (AP) - Two mentally retarded women strapped with remote-control explosives—and possibly used as unwitting suicide bombers—brought carnage Friday to two pet bazaars, killing at 73 people in the deadliest day since Washington flooded the capital with extra troops last spring ..."

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php...show_article=1

Women 'tricked into suicide blasts'

"Two women suicide bombers who have killed nearly 80 people in Baghdad were Down's Syndrome victims exploited by al Qaida.

The explosives were detonated by remote control in a co-ordinated attack after the women walked into separate crowded markets, said the chief Iraqi military spokesman in Baghdad General Qassim al-Moussawi.

Other officials said the women were apparently unaware of what they were doing in what could be a new method by suspected Sunni insurgents to subvert toughened security measures...."

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php...show_article=1

Post Thanks / Like

There is a special place in h$ll for people like that.
    Last edited by DTG; 02-01-2008 at 04:01 PM.
    FISH-ON!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

I may end up in Hades myself, But I hope if I do I spend my eternity shoveling coal under basstards like that!!!!!!
    Three-fourths of the Earth's surface is water, and one-fourth is land. It is quite clear that the good Lord intended us to spend triple the amount of time fishing as taking care of the lawn. :rolleyes:

Post Thanks / Like

Just think, if they will do that to their own people what would they do to us? Scarey aint it?