Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Tell me about Aqua-Bridge.Com

mvigor Guest

Default Tell me about Aqua-Bridge.Com

For over a year now I have been trying to use a web site Aqua-Bridge.com to order an item.

When I place the item in my shopping cart, I'm taken to a PayPal cart with the site name "CRAPPIE.COM" in the header.

That confuses me, so I don't order the aqua-bridge. Instead I return to the site and e-mail [email protected]. To date I have never received an answer.

How is the other site I mentioned affiliated with this one? I would tend to think it was some ghost-of-the-past former owner of the domain name, but the aqua-bridge site folks seem to still be paying their bills because the site lives on.

mvigor Guest

Both domains seem to be owned by Ed and/or his wife:

Domain name: AQUA-BRIDGE.COM

Registrant Contact:
    ed moes ([email protected])
    +1.8473568297
    598 Penn blvd
    Lindenhurst, IL 60046
    US

Domain name: CRAPPIE.COM

Administrative Contact:
    Great Lakes Fishing Adventures
    Sharon Moes ([email protected])
    847-356-2597
    Fax:
    598 Penn Blvd
    Lindenhurst, IL 60046
    US

Technical Contact:
    Great Lakes Fishing Adventures
    Eduard Moes ([email protected])
    847356-2597
    Fax:
    598 Penn Blvd
    Lindenhurst, IL 60046
    US

ED: Do you still sell the aqua-bridge now? I guess my messages have been landing in your junk folder all this time?

Post Thanks / Like

Yes, thats a project of mine that never quite took off, those email boxes essentially have been taken over by spam because they are published on the net. I kinda invented the aqua-bridge in my youth and thought it would be cool, but it never really went anywhere. I tried to test public interest at one point in time by offering them on Ebay. Oh well. Yes, I still havea stack of boxes with aqua-bridges in them. Only the 4" ones. PM me if anyone wants to buy one.
    Owner
    "Wear your PFD" "No texting n driving" slab
    Crappie.com members are the best

mvigor Guest

I'll PM you. I'm in the process of building one out of 4" PVC today to see if that seems big enough for the fish...if so, I'll replace it with your clear one.