Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Does anybody know if Crappie like snow?

Post Thanks / Like

Question Does anybody know if Crappie like snow?

Just wondering how much snow everyone has? Here in Joplin I would guess 4 to 5 inches so far and it is still coming down pretty heavy. It has snowed off and on all day but did not stick until the temperature dropped.

Post Thanks / Like

nothing in kc proper
    Supreme Leader of the Missouri Crappie Militia.........

Post Thanks / Like

Springfield.... looks like 2-3" still coming down lightly.... roads in fair shape
    I just KNOW it was a big one!!!
    Mike

Post Thanks / Like

I know in NC we do not get much snow. So if it is going to shellshock fish it would be here. However I have been they only idiot on the water while it was snowing,besides duck hunters, and caught some trolling.

I don't know anyone besides me that fishes in the winter, much less snow. Anyway they gotta eat.
    This only my opinion, but nothing you can say will change my mind. That makes it a FACT.

Today is a Blessed Day and a Prosperous Day

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Pole Bender have ya got that new rod yet? Same as Frosty said 2-3 on west side of Spfd.We will be making a trip to Cabela's in the next few weeks. Would you and your son want to ride up with us? It would be a sat or sun.They carry those rods.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Just Jiggin
    Hey Pole Bender have ya got that new rod yet? Same as Frosty said 2-3 on west side of Spfd.We will be making a trip to Cabela's in the next few weeks. Would you and your son want to ride up with us? It would be a sat or sun.They carry those rods.
    No I haven't got a new rod yet! I did get a new crappie boat puller last night.:D My Chevy is being turned into a monster truck and my Ford got a snow plow hooked to the front yesterday and is busy tonight pushing snow from parking lots. I don't think I have ever sold a truck that was anything but a driver before.

I would like to go to Cabela's but it would depend on when you're going. I am going to Louisiana on the 8th and will not be back until late on the 16th.

Post Thanks / Like

We have about 7-8 inches on the ground here just SE of St. Louis, but I'd love to be checking the snow/crappie correlation at LOZ right now...
    - LOZcrappie (Scott)

I would not exchange my leisure hours for all the wealth in the world. --Comte de Mirabeau (1749-1791)

Post Thanks / Like

about 1in no big deal here in N.Barry co. road clear birds feeding,deer lookin goofie, boat pointed south,looks like fishin the next two day's,or 30

Post Thanks / Like

go get'em beagle
    Supreme Leader of the Missouri Crappie Militia.........

Post Thanks / Like

Some of my best days fishin' have been when it's snowin'.

I heard something about how snow flakes squeal when they hit the water. Each snowflake emits a very small amount of noise when it hits and melts and it is not heard. But when there are millions hitting at the same time it's an audible cacophony of squeals that supposedly turn on the bite.
    Probably a wivestale.

I figured I could help fill your craniums with some more garbage.

Let me know if you need some more useless info.

G
    Standing in the Gap

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast