Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Win a New Ford Truck!!!

Mr.Crappie is offline Trophy King II * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Win a New Ford Truck!!!

Hey I would like to envite everyone on Crappie.com to come fish in the Mr.Crappie Big Crappie Classic on Lake Ray Hubbard at Bass Pro Shops in Garland Tx on May 3,2008. Fun for the Whole Family!!! Yep we are giving a One Year Lease on a New Ford 150 on a Drawing you don't even have to catch a fish to win. Also so we are giving away a New Tracker Boat to Boot!!!! Yep Two Tournaments this year so come on and spend a day fishing with your family. We have a Youth and Adult divisions . Prizes for the Kids and prizes of Unspeakable value for the Adults. So don't miss the Mr.Crappie Big Crappie Classic this year!!! Oh we will feed ya too!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Yes sir: now those are some real prizes:D :D
    I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.....

PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

Wally...why couldn't you put a deal like that together for us "northern" folks?
    LOL!

Good to see ya at the Grizzly show,

The Hound

anchorpuller is offline Crappie.com 2K Star General * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Dang! Lake Ray Hubbard is where I cut my teeth on fishing. You are about 15 years too late for me though. Good luck with it. I'd offer some brushpile knowledge, but it prolly ain't no good now
    "Be Ye Fishers of Men" You catch them- He will clean them

Post Thanks / Like

Default Win a Truck!!!!

Hey guys I'm thinking of coming to Reelfoot with one of these in the future!!! It's just a Big Fish only tournament so anyone can catch a big fish right!!!! My tournament pays every hour $800.00 for big fish payouts 1st,2nd,3rd and10th and 20th place so anyone can win!!!! Yep I think I will come to Reelfoot or Somewhere up there soon!!!! Good luck to everyone this year!!

Post Thanks / Like

Does the truck auto park in handicap spots? :D
    Good things come to those who bait.

Post Thanks / Like

Yep I'm glad everyone had a little fun with that, Just as long as you spell my name right. We are good!!!! Come on down and win the Truck I will even park it for you...Have a good evening