Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Ms.Crappie Rods

Mr.Crappie is offline Trophy King II * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Ms.Crappie Rods

This past weekend over at Grizzly jig anglers were asking me if the Ms.Crappie rods were available. I just got off the phone with Bass Pro catalog services and they have reported to me that Ms.Crappie rods have just hit the warehouse and they are available right now throught catalog sales. I'm sure in a couple of weeks the rods will be out in the stores. Sorry about the hold up since some was wanting them as xmas gifts. Ms.Crappie is Here!!! I have one ordered for Cane Pole, he said he liked Pink tipped rods. Thanks Wally Marshall

Post Thanks / Like

My wife is wanting some to long line with when I get a boat soon!

Cane Pole is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Crappie
    This past weekend over at Grizzly jig anglers were asking me if the Ms.Crappie rods were available. I just got off the phone with Bass Pro catalog services and they have reported to me that Ms.Crappie rods have just hit the warehouse and they are available right now throught catalog sales. I'm sure in a couple of weeks the rods will be out in the stores. Sorry about the hold up since some was wanting them as xmas gifts. Ms.Crappie is Here!!! I have one ordered for Cane Pole, he said he liked Pink tipped rods. Thanks Wally Marshall
    I think we had a slight communication problem here Mr. Crappie. I don't think "pink tipped" is what I thought I called 'em, but what the heck, I'll take the pole.

Tom
    Member BS Pro-Staff and Billbob Pro-Staff
    Proud Member of Team Geezer... authorized by: billbob and "G"

Post Thanks / Like

Default Ms. Crappie

Hey everyone! I ordered a Ms. Crappie rod for my girlfriend last Dec. and it arrived in the mail yesterday. So have at it, and order them for all your ladies. They really think they are great. I just hope my girlfriend doesn't out fish me now! LOL

Post Thanks / Like

We got ours a couple days ago,nice rod.

Mr.Crappie is offline Trophy King II * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Ms.Crappie Rods

Hey lets see some Ms.Crappie rods with the ladies holding up some nice slabs with the rod in hand. Ladies with the Ms.Crappie rods you should be able to out fish your partner 10 to 1 so let's have some fun and let everyone see your new rod or rods. Yep it's that time of year....Good Luck Ladies

Post Thanks / Like

I'll have to try and get one for the Missus!!!! Come to think of it, she's got a birthday comin up pretty soon!!!!

IF YOU'RE FISHIN ON CREDIT, YOU'D BETTER SWITCH TO DEBIT!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Heck with gettin' 'em for the ladies. I think I'll buy some for me....maybe this way my son won't be so inclined to take 'em out of the boat to fish with friends!!!
    CATCH A BIG-UN