Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Grizzly Jig Tackle Show --

Post Thanks / Like

Default Grizzly Jig Tackle Show --

was great!! We went back today for more seminars and shopping. The presentations were really good - I understand this side imaging stuff better after sitting in on the Humminbird rep's seminar. Other crappie.commers were there - Fatboy and the Mrs., Cane Pole and Honey (Brenda), Crappiehound, and of course, Jerry Blake and Darryl Morris. Found out which of the Mansfield boys was Osofishy (ya gotta watch out for him! )

Unfortunately, we didn't win the big drawing with our choice of the 80 lb trolling motor or the 797 side scan, but we did come home with a good deal on a 70 lb Minn Kota. Can't wait to try out the TM and my new rods!!!
    Vonna
    Yes, I fish like a girl. If you tried a little harder, you could too!!

Post Thanks / Like

Good to see some fella crappie.comers at Grizzly. Learned alot from Wally, Hucabee, and Huffman. All these guys gave excellent presentations and I learned several interesting things from the pros'.

Thanks to the Mansfield's for putting on a great show. Now it's time to go fishing!

The Hound

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CrappieHound
    Thanks to the Mansfield's for putting on a great show. Now it's time to go fishing!

The Hound
    Watcha gonna fish with? Where's them new rods you were gonna get? :p
    Vonna
    Yes, I fish like a girl. If you tried a little harder, you could too!!

Post Thanks / Like

Mrs. Crappie Stalker you wild thing you I wanted to say thanks for attending our little crappie bash!! I wanted to thank yall for your business we really appreciate it!! Thanks to yall my babys can get new shoes!! Tell Crappie Stalker not to be jealous he will just have to share you with me!!
    Mr. Plucker

Post Thanks / Like

Vonna, glad ya'll had a big time. Someday maybe I'll be able to make it to one of the Crappie camps and meet everyone.
    Reaper, Where Fish come to Fry