Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Hey Cane Pole Got some new tricks for you to try!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Hey Cane Pole Got some new tricks for you to try!

Remember that bottle of Kalua that I gave to you. Well take that Kalua and pour some of it over the dogfood that you put in your buckets. Lower the bucket with the kalula soaked dog food into the water near the dock. When the minnows get drunk they will really swim erractically and that will drive the crappie crazy. You should be able to load up the live well in just an hour using this old Herters Guide book Trick. I have never told this to anyone and was waiting until this spring to let you in on the secrete.

Give it a try and tell me the results when I get down there to fish with you in April.
    Regards,

Moose1am

in a VAN down by the RIVER, Georgia/Alabama line
    Post Thanks / Like

Drunk minnows..lol If the fish eat several drunk minnows will the fish be drunk also? Ya never know moose... Maybe that little minnow gets drunk enough to just kick that ole crappie's arse...nah minnows are smarter than that. I can't say the same of humans....drunks always bite off more than they can chew.

"If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles." ~Doug Larson

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Moose. I personally don't think that Tom needs any tricks or secrets to catch fish around his dock. But, I do think its kinda funny that you are researching tricks and secrets to catching a few. Don't worry, I don't think Tom is actually gonna sink your truck, I think he is just gonna sell it for scrap metal. The deadline for you losing your truck is near. LOL. Take care Moose. Ps. You need to get out of the house. The weather is turning and your still making those damn 5 million word post. Take care.