Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 187 at jordan/ 1/26

Post Thanks / Like

Default 187 at jordan/ 1/26

started the clicker [counter] after we had already caught about 20 just so we had an idea. from 830 am to 330 pm, 187. all on minners, 36 ft deep , close to 64 bridge. in case you seen us, we were in my old blue center console cobia. threw back lots of 12'' fish. gave away 20 12 to 13 ''. kept 6 about 14'' for a good dinner. lots and lots of dinks though, thats why count was so high. caught 4 doubles. saw a few caught on bumblebee jigs,. guess i need to change my signature to jordanman. but i still miss the river.
    ENOMAN:D

Post Thanks / Like

Talking goooooooood job!!!

sounds like ya had a banner day at Jordan!! congrats!! bet ya went thru alot of minners?

Post Thanks / Like

ENOMAN

We'll just consider ya "On Sabbatical" LOL untill the Eno comes up. Good to hear the bite is still good as I am pretty sure I am headed that way tommorow:D

Post Thanks / Like

Fine day on the water!!!!
    Three-fourths of the Earth's surface is water, and one-fourth is land. It is quite clear that the good Lord intended us to spend triple the amount of time fishing as taking care of the lawn. :rolleyes:

Post Thanks / Like

It dont get much better than that.

Post Thanks / Like

man thats pretty deep were thay hugging the bottom good catch
    [never snap at the hand that feeds ya

Post Thanks / Like

They Started Out 2 Ft Off Bottom And Just Kept Rising Up Till About 2 They Were 10 Ft Off Bottom. We Bought 11 Dozen Minnows, But The People At Store Always Throw In Couple Free Dozen. Caught Em On Dead Minnows, Pieces Of Minnows, Big Minnows, Little Minnows, Just Didnt Matter. Looked Like The Jig Bite Was Slow For Everyone.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Nice

WOW!! I bet you guys had a BLAST!!! Let me know if you guys plan on heading back any time in the next couple of weeks. If it was ok with you guys I would like to meet you up there one morning. I have not fished since the day I fished with REDBOAT at Hickory Hill.. I would be willing to take a day off during the week if needed..

Let me know BUZZZZ

Post Thanks / Like

hello everybody!sounds like everybody is doing fine.now that hunting season is over guess what? time tio fish again.what is the water level at jordan like?

Post Thanks / Like

Jordan Water Level Now Is Pretty Good. Its Still About 4 Ft Low But It Was 8 Ft Low.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast