Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Need Some Help!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Need Some Help!

Im not sure what you call the piece...but, it's a little round plastic piece that has receiving threads for my aerator..it goes on the under bottom of the boat....and the aerotor then goes through the bottom of the boat...and then starts to thread into this round little piece on the bottom of the boat providing the water tight seal...I am removing my aerator, I don't use the live well...and that little platic round receiving piece has a crack...would lilke to replace it but I don't have a clue where to start looking for them...

OR....

If anyone else has any other ideas as to what to use to "plug up" the 1" hole that is in the bottom of my boat from removing the aerator....I'm open for suggestions....

I needed some extra storage space for a lawn mower battery to run my electronics.....and with me not using it...and it being in the way...it had to go...

What I have rigged up now, will probably work....used the cracked piece...then threaded some PCV into it....then capped that off....then ....SILICONE...but, would be open to other suggestions.

Thanks
    Bails

Post Thanks / Like

pictures?

Post Thanks / Like

http://www.basspro.com/webapp/wcs/st...003000_200-3-5 Basically,Is this what you are talking about? If so you could remove it & get a plug (drain) like the one that goes in the back of your boat to seal it off.