Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: How did everybody do today?

Post Thanks / Like

Default How did everybody do today?

How did everybody do today? The weather was chilly this morning but I bet the fish was biting. Should have went fishing the geese were not within a mile of us.
    "Those who will trade a little liberty for a little security will lose both and deserve neither" Thomas Jefferson

Post Thanks / Like

well i just talked to baller...him, cook, bill bob, tall tex, and no slayer (went out last nite) got on them pretty good this morning at smithville. think they got around 20-25 keeper's i think. gess at about 10am they start'd catching just potato chip's...ed's coming to pick me up, gonna grab some lunch and head back up there for the afternoon bite i hope:D i'll try and get a couple picture's if we can get into them for the 4:00 bite...hope everyone is having a good productive day. sure is nice out there for late jan. gonna get cold next week again
    why do today what you can put off til tomorrow, go fishing instead!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Nitro & I went to stockton....windy... cold...nadda, zip, nothing!!! Should of went goose hunting with MILLER!!
    I just KNOW it was a big one!!!
    Mike

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Frosty, Nitro. I called Buzzy Last night and cancelled. guess I should have called you, I told him look's like a bad day, sorry for you but I got the tackle box cleaned out rod holder mounted. and may try tomorrow... Buzzy get ready for a phone call in the morning..... Frosty It will get better always does...

Post Thanks / Like

Will be waiting by the phone beagle. Got some jigs powder painted still waiting for feathers.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by beagle man
    Hey Frosty, Nitro. I called Buzzy Last night and cancelled. guess I should have called you, I told him look's like a bad day, sorry for you but I got the tackle box cleaned out rod holder mounted. and may try tomorrow... Buzzy get ready for a phone call in the morning..... Frosty It will get better always does...
    Thanks Beagle, we tried several places where we caught em last time but not there. Wind was stronger than what we thought, tried different colors,casting,trolling,jigging ...no good. What we need to learn is what you saw to to stay home. WAS it in the stars, or moon, or maybe big toe itching When we saw your truck not there , not a good sign. Good luck if you go and keep us posted.
    Last edited by FROSTY; 01-26-2008 at 08:50 PM.
    I just KNOW it was a big one!!!
    Mike

Post Thanks / Like

Where's the pictures fellas?
    Progressive Marine Insurance SUCKS!. If you hit a submerged object they will try to prove manufacturers defect....stay away from them.