Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: I got some tools on order

Post Thanks / Like

Default I got some tools on order

I bought enough tools for 3 sets and would depend on what someone would want to add since I have a few items that could be added that I already have and never used yet.

First a low end whip finish tool that is good for jigs, then a good bobbin with a ceramic tube and a low end deluxe bodkin. The bobbin is the most costly item in here, but it's not that high as they can get a lot higher than this one. It's not a ceramic insert, the whole tube is ceramic.

I have some low end scissors (these were bought for someone that disappeared after telling me they wanted them), a couple of the little plastic bottles I use (only 2 of them and they are from my supplies) to add a drop of thinned head cement after the finish.

If anyone is interested please PM me or email me at [email protected] and I can send a pic if you want.

If this works out I will maybe add a few tools that are a little more on the higher end, not high end , but just better nicer tools if someone stays with it and wants tools that are just better.

There are a good number of tools and vises of all price ranges I can get for you if you want, but I would prefer we do business off the board. If anyone thinks they know of something they want just PM me and ask. I will see what I can do or even if I have access to what ever it is and tell you if and what for you to decide.

Peak Vise Dealer
    Tying Materials, Chenille and Hackle
    For Pictures of my Crystal, Nylon/Rayon or
    New Age Chenille Please PM Me! Also I
    have the Saltwater Neck Hackle and some
    colors of Marabou plus other things!

Post Thanks / Like

Skip, I think that you might want to post a price for this set or maybe a link to your site with this info.

Zack

PB Wht. Crappie 2.48 lbs 02-12-2011

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by FroggerZ
    Skip, I think that you might want to post a price for this set or maybe a link to your site with this info.

Zack
    I don't have it on my site yet and it may take me several days to get it on their as I want to take the pic my self. The tools will be here probably mid week next week and I hope to have them spoken for by then though.

If someone is interested I have some pics I took of the Internet so they can see them, but I don't want to use them on my site. I have no problem sending them in an email though.

Skip

Peak Vise Dealer
    Tying Materials, Chenille and Hackle
    For Pictures of my Crystal, Nylon/Rayon or
    New Age Chenille Please PM Me! Also I
    have the Saltwater Neck Hackle and some
    colors of Marabou plus other things!