Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tax rebate

Post Thanks / Like

Angry Tax rebate

What is everyone going to do with the $600.00 that congress is getting ready to send out to everyone ? I plan on using it for gas money. I bet gas is going to reach $4.00 a gallon this summer.

Post Thanks / Like

by the time they get through taking out taxes there may be enough to buy a fifth of ripple,,,jmo
    IT'S 5--O-CLOCK SOMEWHERE,,,MIKE-p

PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

paying my taxes !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lmao
    Supreme Leader of the Missouri Crappie Militia.........

Post Thanks / Like

Print more money to put into the system to stave off recession. More money means the value of the dollar is less, therefore you have less purchasing power the following years which will cause another threat of recession and then print more money and put it into the system, more money means the value of the dollar is less, therefore you have less purchasing power the following years which will cause another threat of recession and then print more money and put it into the system......................
    Good thing we have the feds to take what would normally be small economic corrections and extend them long enough to create what will eventually be crisis.
    Let's go back to the gold and silver standards. At least they have intrinsic value that can't be manipulated by a fascist group of international bankers. Inflation would be held in check.

Oooops. That had nothing to do with Crappie.

I'm gonna get a dual seat holder made for the new boat.

G.
    Standing in the Gap

Post Thanks / Like

That tax rebate will be enough to fill the gas tank on the new boat and a few tanks for the truck to pull it .....to bad we will have to do all our fishing using the trolling motor - sure will make getting to our hot spots time consuming - hope the batteries hold up

If gas gets to $4 I may have to give up some other pleasures of life - but it won't be fishing:D ! That is the one thing we do to keep our sanity in this crazy world.

Post Thanks / Like

You and I will have to hit the local pond in Springfield together. We'll find someone to whistle Gone Fishin (The Andy Griffith Show) theme song.

G.

Quote Originally Posted by Just Jiggin
    That tax rebate will be enough to fill the gas tank on the new boat and a few tanks for the truck to pull it .....to bad we will have to do all our fishing using the trolling motor - sure will make getting to our hot spots time consuming - hope the batteries hold up

If gas gets to $4 I may have to give up some other pleasures of life - but it won't be fishing:D ! That is the one thing we do to keep our sanity in this crazy world.
    Standing in the Gap

Post Thanks / Like

Kit, you were just born too late. I really liked the redeeming crappie value at the end of the post. Remind me and we'll talk about stimulus packages at the next camp. There's a couple of more angles on it. Oops this has nothing to do with crappie. [Redeeming crappie value - The fish yesterday were 10 feet deep]
    Jim - Have boat - will travel.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by KCBALLER
    paying my taxes !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lmao
    Me too. Ed. It will never cover all of it tho. I hate tax season.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Speck is offline MO/MS Moderator and Fishing Legend * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Good point Kit. I also blame other stupid laws such as raising the minimum wage. Sure businesses have expences but by far the largest operating expence for any business is employee wages. When an employer is forced to raise the wages he is paying the employees, one of two things will happen to maintain a profit margin. 1 raise prices for goods or services equal to the wage increase thus creating inflation and a devaluation of the dollar. Or 2 reduce the number of employees while trying to maintain the same quality/quantity of goods or services produced. Or in more simple terms, higher unemployment. Its not coincidence that inflation has increased proportionately to the rise in minimum wage. On the other hand, this cold weather should really stack the crappie. Good Luck all

Crazy Angler Pro Staff
    Crappie Logic Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Just Jiggin

JJ.... If its gets to bad, maybe we can split a cab to fellows lake! GOTTA FISH:D :D
    I just KNOW it was a big one!!!
    Mike

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast