Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: When spider rigging.....

Post Thanks / Like

Default When spider rigging.....

sorry if you dodnt understand i cant think of how to say this.....when you troll or drift with jigs while spider rigging should you give each pole a little tap every now an then or should you just sit back and whatch?
    :D CRACKER :D

Post Thanks / Like

sit back and watch. carefully. If a rod tip comes up set the hook, If the rod tip drops set the hook if the rod gets pulled in the water, it is too late.
    To land one of my crappie i need a gaff and a .22 pistal :D

Post Thanks / Like

Caught my first fish ever trolling for crappie yesterday , it was a decent crappie for the water I was fishing . I do have to say I don't think I'll make a habit of fishing this way , I was bored out of my mind trolling around the lake .
    Jim McIntyre
    [email protected]

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DmDuck
    Caught my first fish ever trolling for crappie yesterday , it was a decent crappie for the water I was fishing . I do have to say I don't think I'll make a habit of fishing this way , I was bored out of my mind trolling around the lake .
    Once you get the hang of it and say pass over a school of fish and you have a fish on 4 out of 8 rods that you are attending to, you might change your mind...it is so much fun.....

My partner and I have had fish on 5 rods at a time......talk about a good time......
    I won't be at work........I'm feelin' crappie today!
    ><)))*>