Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Wappapello 1-23-08

Post Thanks / Like

Default Wappapello 1-23-08

Well I'm fighting the Mock ,flu what ever you want to call it,Darn head start kids gave It to the better half she brought home to me. But still mustered up enough energy to go fish yesterday.

We put in at Chiona.We was the first ones there.So we had to break ice for 30 minutes.We didn't want to break any tail lights off.:D So we headed south looking and looking.Found them here and there. We end up with 36.

Is any body going to Grizzly Jig fishing Show.
    Hump

Post Thanks / Like

sounds like a good day. how many hrs did ya fish ? any pattern ? lure type ect....
    Supreme Leader of the Missouri Crappie Militia.........

Post Thanks / Like

Hump we may stop in at that show if we go to the 'foot. I aint heard out of claws, he must be slavin' away at the feather factory. That ice ought to be gettin thick by now. As many times as its been busted and refroze, by Sunday a man won't be able to go!

Post Thanks / Like

Hump do u think the ramp in front of the lost creek lodge will be able to use saturday

Post Thanks / Like

I'm sure you can get a boat in, just not sure where you'll be able to fish.

Post Thanks / Like

i had a guy tell me they have been catchin some good fish up there in the creek channel just out from the ramp i havent ever put in up there i looked at my map and it looks like some good water up there even with it being low do you think the water will be hard by saturday

Post Thanks / Like

Good question!! If I had to say yes or no, I'd say no. Like 22 footer said, "you can get in, but what can you do after you get in there"? The last two times we went, we couldn't fish back in Lost Creek, we had to fish in the river channel. It would be a long trip around there to not be able to fish it.

We fished about 6 hrs Wednesday KCballer, the pattern was we found shad in the bend of the river in 11 to 16 ft. White and chartreuse and red and chartreuse jigs. Caught half on bobber and half on down poles. I hope this helps everybody out.

This warm rain that is supposed to come this weekend should help it thaw.
    Be Careful, its winter pool now!!!
    Hump