Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: fix'n to be decent this weekend

Post Thanks / Like

Default fix'n to be decent this weekend

you guy's and gal's better be cancel'n your weekend plan's and get on the water this weekend. suppose to be pretty nice (well for jan.) baller and i are gonna load up our bucket's this weekend at you know were...good fishing to all...geez mu better get something going
    why do today what you can put off til tomorrow, go fishing instead!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Going to Truman sat with Richard if weather holds up. Will post results sat eve. I'am sure they will be great from what I've heard about Richard:D . Mrs JJ and I fish Truman alot but usally stay around Osage Bluff aera. Hope to learn alot about the upper part of the lake.Also take any advise that Richard shares with us and use it when we fish our normal aeras.:D

Post Thanks / Like

good luck! from what iv'e read about richard you guy's will have a good time, learn a lot, and catch even more.:D good fish'n to ya

Post Thanks / Like

FINALLY we might get to go! Good luck Baller & Slayer... but don't think you'll need it, seems like you got'em figured out up there! JJ... Try to keep up with Mrs.JJ I know it won't be easy. Think Nitro & I may try stockton Sat. BEAGLE MAN... You going any where? GOOD FISHIN!!
    I just KNOW it was a big one!!!
    Mike

Post Thanks / Like

I'm gonna be at "you know where" Saturday morning too. I need more lessons from the experts on this Winter fishing. See ya Saturday morning, Jeffie.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Post Thanks / Like

Chit,I'm starting back to work today.Been off since dec.20,haven't fished once(cept in my drug induced dreams)

Sat morn might be doable for a few hours in the a.m.?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bwillaub
    I'm gonna be at "you know where" Saturday morning too. I need more lessons from the experts on this Winter fishing. See ya Saturday morning, Jeffie.

look forward to it big bob. i plan on showing big daddy a thing or to this weekend...his head has swollen up pretty big this week. need to knock him down a few level's and i'm fix'n too:D oh ya, what's for lunch, new guy bring's lunch, those are the rule's of the water we'll be doing some serious SPOON'N on the dock's bob start practicing that winter bite if you plan to keep up and bring plenty of tackle to chuck in the water :D FYI...spoon's don't float! :p

Post Thanks / Like

jeff thats just wrong !! (lol) bob dont do that just give me the money that you would have spent on the tackle! dont want ya to get a ticket for littering
    Supreme Leader of the Missouri Crappie Militia.........

Post Thanks / Like

i bought me a few of those purdy spoons Ed was hammering them with. He gave me one that day I went and I fished with it for about 2 minutes and hung it up and lost it.
    I'll bring us something to eat. Summer sausage and crackers ok?
    Deer sticks?

WOOHOO, the bite is on!
    Last edited by bwillaub; 01-24-2008 at 11:12 AM.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by FROSTY
    FINALLY we might get to go! Good luck Baller & Slayer... but don't think you'll need it, seems like you got'em figured out up there! JJ... Try to keep up with Mrs.JJ I know it won't be easy. Think Nitro & I may try stockton Sat. BEAGLE MAN... You going any where? GOOD FISHIN!!
    YES gonna start out where the eagle nest,then to chicken rock. north shore,then to walley flats to check on walley, will have my limit of crappie after chicken rock so can look for new fishing area's, where ya'll going

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast