Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone have "neighbors" like this????????

Cane Pole is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Anyone have "neighbors" like this????????

I caught some nice fish this weekend and was willing to share them with my neigbors. Neighbors said, "I will take them if you will clean them". For some reason, this seems to chap my butt big time...What say u?
    Member BS Pro-Staff and Billbob Pro-Staff
    Proud Member of Team Geezer... authorized by: billbob and "G"

whiplash Guest

Default neighbors

Quote Originally Posted by Cane Pole
    I caught some nice fish this weekend and was willing to share them with my neigbors. Neighbors said, "I will take them if you will clean them". For some reason, this seems to chap my butt big time...What say u?
    would,nt be gettin any fish from me ...

Post Thanks / Like

LOL....id of been like now that i think bout it im kinda hungery for crappie...lol
    :D CRACKER :D

Post Thanks / Like

All my neigbors are like that. Most of them say, " I don't want the smell of fish in my house" or I can't stand the smell of fish cooking". I'm not a grocery store, I don't clean them and wrap them in a serving size package, so I have become a catch and release man. I keep enough to eat fish once a week and release the rest.

Post Thanks / Like

oh yeah - offered my neighbor a couple pheasants one day and he said "I love pheasant can you clean 'em up for me". I told him I would have to do it in my garage. Took them to the garage then they went to the freezer. Never offered again.
    If you ain't tyin' - you ain't fryin'

Take a kid fishin'
    Scrap

Post Thanks / Like

Maybe they haven't ever cleaned fish before . I would have countered the offer of the "cleaned fish " with sure come on over and I'll show you how to do it . Maybe a good opportunity to inherit a new fishing buddy , or at least introduce someone,that may have missed the opportunity to earlier in life ,to fishing .

Some people just aren't accustomed to outdoor activities like the rest of us and may have no clue where to start cleaning a fish, rabbit , deer , squirrel ect ect ect .
    Jim McIntyre
    [email protected]

Post Thanks / Like

I always clean fish THEN give them away to people who are'nt so fortunate as some.BUT thats me.

Post Thanks / Like

Default i,d six pack you and clean them my self...

papasage is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year & Moderator GA * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

you want me to cook them for you . iwill and i will eat them for you :rolleyes:
    retired and now i will always fish

Post Thanks / Like

Default C P....check honeys puter

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast