Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: OK CrapKing

Post Thanks / Like

Default OK CrapKing

Since CrapKing thinks I disappeared, I guess I better post once in a while.

Yetserday On Jordan Rules Lake, there were only two other boats competing for the slabs. I got a limit of keepers in 45 minutes and caught 58 over 10" in 4 hours plus 23 more over 9 inches. These hogs were 24' deep and were loving, guess what, brown and chartruese. Caught a few on plain chartruese and plain white. Kept 5 for supper and left the rest to grow bigger. It's fun to throw back 13" fish.

That was my 3rd trip this year and the best, but the other two were also pretty good. Usually when you pick a bluebird day, there will be 30-50 boats out there to work around. Yestreday, the cold and the spitting rain kept everyone home. There are only a few Fish Crazy's on Jordan.

Post Thanks / Like

There are only a few on Falls too. Aint it great? Glad to hear you made it out catchin. Was startin to worry that you had lost track of the big fish color.

Post Thanks / Like

Glad I got you back on track - I have only been once this year - dagblastit weather has along with gas prices made me not to take chances on my limited resources - so I am saving my resources when it is above single digit temps and less ice on the road
    with my mind on crappie and crappie on my mind -
    and if ya'll see Goober later tellem I said duh huh - he'll know what ya mean!!!!!!!!

anchorpuller is offline Crappie.com 2K Star General * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Good to see ya posting there Chief! Sounds like a day that makes the cold not seem so cold.

I sure am glad someone keeps them slabs conditioned to the bite. I can't handle that "spitting" rain and cold. Might forget me plug again or something.

It won't be long though... I'm getting itchy. Might have to pull out the wool socks.
    "Be Ye Fishers of Men" You catch them- He will clean them

Post Thanks / Like

Chief,you are da man up there,nice catch there fella.How long will it take those fish to huddle back up around Farrington? I caught a few there in March and was just curious.Thanks

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jack
    Chief,you are da man up there,nice catch there fella.How long will it take those fish to huddle back up around Farrington? I caught a few there in March and was just curious.Thanks
    They'll be moving back that way as soon as the water temp gets above 50. Seems like forever, but it won't be long now.

Post Thanks / Like

Any hints on what area of the lake you were fishing

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by todobien
    Any hints on what area of the lake you were fishing
    2B, Check your pm's.