Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Clark Hill report (final :( )

Post Thanks / Like

Default Clark Hill report (final :( )

Well I think this may be my last report for a while, I report to Ft Stewart today. It's been great having a lot of time to do what you love to do, I know how you retired guys feel now. I'm sure JimmyS will put me on some good fish in Savanna though. As far as the Hill goes, I couldn't have picked a worse time to leave this area, this fish are bitting great. On Sat I caught 42 real nice crappie trolling in Soap Creek the biggest 7 was a little over 11lbs, and on Sun I caught 27 and the biggest was 12lb7oz. I think I caught the biggest crappie that I ever caught trolling it was a 2lb11oz slab, almost close enough to mount. Well for all the guys that troll the Hill, save me a few. And for the guys in the Savanna area, watch out, because here I come.
    Aquatic Species Removal Engineer

Post Thanks / Like

Drill Instructor,
    It was a pleasure to correspond with you over the past few months. Thanks for all the tips and information you gave me. I'm sure you'll have lots of success down in the Savannah area. Hey, at least you'll be close to a Bass Pro Shop. I had to drive up to Myrtle Beach on Saturday (wife didn't want to go to Charlotte).

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up

Way to go D.I.!! You train them boys right down at Fort Stewart. I've heard that they have some good fishing lakes on the Fort, from what I've heard mostly "green carp" but you can probably find some crappie in there. Watch out for rattlesnakes and gators.
    Thanks for all you do.
    Good Fishin',
    Hal