Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Mr Crappie Updated Website

Post Thanks / Like

Default Mr Crappie Updated Website

FYI,

Wally has been updating his website at www.mrcrappie.com. Lots of new stuff, and on "Where's Waldo" you can now go to his calendar and click on any of the highlighted areas to get details of where he'll be....outdoor shows, tournaments, etc.

He puts on tournaments in the DFW area each spring and there's information about them, too. If any of you guys can make them, he puts on a great tournament that's geared for families and kids.

Hopefully some of you will get to "bend his ear" this week at the Grizzly Jigs show!!
    Future member of any forum deathb4disco moderates.

Member of Wally Marshall's Mr. Crappie Pro Staff

Mr.Crappie is offline Trophy King II * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Mr.Crappie.com

Hey Tony thanks for the nice comments on my new updated site oh by the way I forgot to tell you this year . I'm giving away a new 2008 Ford truck and 2008 Tracker boat on a drawing at my tournament and put on the feed bag for everyone!!!! So if you have kids that love to fish bring them to my tournament April 26th at Bass Pro shops In Garland,Texas. Hey everyone if you can make it to Grizzly Jig this weekend we would love to have all of you there.... Oh for the folks on Crappie.com Sandwich Maker is the a great Crappie Fisherman so he has alot of knowledge that he might share with you guys that do not have boats and are restricted to fish from the banks. He ties a pretty mean jig too!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Crappie
    Hey Tony thanks for the nice comments on my new updated site oh by the way I forgot to tell you this year . I'm giving away a new 2008 Ford truck and 2008 Tracker boat on a drawing at my tournament and put on the feed bag for everyone!!!! So if you have kids that love to fish bring them to my tournament April 26th at Bass Pro shops In Garland,Texas. Hey everyone if you can make it to Grizzly Jig this weekend we would love to have all of you there.... Oh for the folks on Crappie.com Sandwich Maker is the a great Crappie Fisherman so he has alot of knowledge that he might share with you guys that do not have boats and are restricted to fish from the banks. He ties a pretty mean jig too!!!!
    Ditto that Wally,That little water wagon has caught more crappie that most of the Lunds and Rangers in west Texas put together.Tony is one of the best at finding them any time of the year,and can sure put them in the boat.
    "Only Death will end my love affair with Texas"........... Bob Bullock

shipahoy41 is offline Crappie.com Legend - 2022 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Wally,

I like the new look. Take care my friend.
    Aquatic Species Removal Engineer.
    May God be with you. Keep CALM and STAY ANCHORED with your faith.