Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Falls yesterday burrrrrrrrr!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Falls yesterday burrrrrrrrr!

But the fish wernt cold they were hongry! So I proceeded to feed about 33 of them yummy criters. i was droping minnows on a wobbler jig with a blk/chart tail down to the 18 foot level and they were there and feeding. Must have been right on the bottom. Couple of the fish were real nice, one pushing 14 inches and FATTTTTT! I never seen a fatter fish. She was a true pig. Put up a nice pull too. I was convinced it wasnt a crappie and my eyes poped out when I saw that pig. Most of the fish were solid keepers. I only therw back about 3 or 4 all day. I was casting from shore and it was so cold that the ice forming on everything was a chore. The wind would have ended it real early if hadnt been able to find a spot to hide from it.I started out with it in my face and had to move cause that just was not gonna work. Well its already 8am and I need to go beg for a pass for today. Its cold out there today aint it.

Post Thanks / Like

Yup I agree with both things. It's cold and you are CRAZY.

Post Thanks / Like

he mus have learned from you Chief - good to see you on the air again - you must have had a long holiday
    with my mind on crappie and crappie on my mind -
    and if ya'll see Goober later tellem I said duh huh - he'll know what ya mean!!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Way To Get After Em Fc. Nice Going.

Post Thanks / Like

LOL chief! I never denied being crazy! Thats part of the fun of it. A sane person wouldnt be out there in that mess fishin.

crap-king I was up in northern Michigan for 3 weeks over Christmas and New Years. That was enough though. Glad to be HOME! Nice to come back to some good crappie fishin. Had fun with the Pike up there through the ice though.

Thanks Simpleman. It was some fun finding them biting!