Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Viewing threads

Post Thanks / Like

Default Viewing threads

I've been having problems with the site for quite awhile. When I click on a thread, it will come up "page can't be displayed" or it will be a bunch of scrambled letters or numbers. Then when I click on the refresh key it will normally then load the page correctly. Sometimes it may take 2 hits on the refresh key. I know a number of folks were complaining about some issues with the site, and I know Ed was working on updates, so I never bothered mentioning the problems I had. From what I gather everything has been fixed, but I'm still experiencing the problems. Do I need to delete my "cookies" for crappie.com, and reload it as a favorite, and how would I do that? Thanks, Ron

Post Thanks / Like

Default Be-Devilers

Hello Shipmate,
    Just want to say hi to another Forrestal Airdale. I was in Heavy-5 (VAH-5) from November 61 till March 63. Made the Caribbean cruises to Trinidad and Haiti and then the Med. I think you guys in VF-74 were called the Be-Devilers, but could be wrong. Retired in 79 and now live in Georgia. Thanks for listening and smooth Sailing to you.
    Go Navy

Post Thanks / Like

Default Threads

Hope you find the answer. I am having the same problems. I have only been able to get into FlashChat 4 days in the last month. Still a great site and I enjoy what I can get of it.

Speck is online now MO/MS Moderator and Fishing Legend * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Same problem here

Crazy Angler Pro Staff
    Crappie Logic Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Schief79
    Hello Shipmate,
    Just want to say hi to another Forrestal Airdale. I was in Heavy-5 (VAH-5) from November 61 till March 63. Made the Caribbean cruises to Trinidad and Haiti and then the Med. I think you guys in VF-74 were called the Be-Devilers, but could be wrong. Retired in 79 and now live in Georgia. Thanks for listening and smooth Sailing to you.
    Yep, we were the Bedevilers. I was in VF-74 and aboard Forrestal 66-68. Had a good friend killed during the fire, Johnny Spivey, he was from Willacoochee, GA. I traveled down there a couple years ago when they dedicated a bridge in his honor. Lot's of Navy folks showed up, and it was a great experience for his family knowing his shipmates still remembered him after 38 years.

Post Thanks / Like

Guys,
    If your having problems be sure to check the moon phase and solar sun spot reference settings on your secret decorder ring. The two dials just to the left of the water temp and depth knobs under the hook size graphic display.
    THESE MUST BE IN SINK [refer to the user manual].
    If you need a new user manual I can send you one for a very nominal charge. :D
    Politicians should be required to wear their corporate sponsors uniform like NASCAR !

Post Thanks / Like

When I post a reply, I have to go to the top of the page and hit home, because if I go back, my reply doesn't post. ?

Barnacle Bill is offline Super Mod and 2014 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

I was having that problem and I think one of the updates from Microsoft fixed it.
    Fair Winds and Following Seas

Bill H. PTC USN Ret
    Chesapeake, Va

Post Thanks / Like

It does it quite a bit for me. I'm using the latest version of FF.

Post Thanks / Like

Hasn't happened to me in a couple of days. I thought it was due to the server issues.
    Fish on!:D

3 Bald Stooges of Percy Priest Lake - Co Founder

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast