Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just got back from the lake

Post Thanks / Like

Default Just got back from the lake

Well boys i let slayer talk me into fishing today,(cold) we did get our limit and i took jeff to school !!!:D i'll let him tell ya how we got them so i dont sound like a broken record..... same pattern as friday
    Supreme Leader of the Missouri Crappie Militia.........

Speck is online now MO/MS Moderator and Fishing Legend * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Good job guys!!!

Crazy Angler Pro Staff
    Crappie Logic Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

you did'nt take me to school...you took me to smithville put the pain pill's down SIR LANCE A LOT. but big daddy did outfish me today. sometime's you got to respect your elder's, with me being the captain and all i thought it was the only right thing to do. whop'n 8 degree's, man we are the demented one's. had a blast and caught lot's of fish. just start'n to get feel'n back in my extremitie's...yes jim ALL of them:D
    why do today what you can put off til tomorrow, go fishing instead!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Good job fellas! .... Just wondering if you all are transplants from ANCHORAGE.:D Need to find out what BRAND outdoor gear you use, must be alot better than my JC PENNAAY!! :D KEEP WARM!!
    I just KNOW it was a big one!!!
    Mike

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by FROSTY
    Good job fellas! .... Just wondering if you all are transplants from ANCHORAGE.:D Need to find out what BRAND outdoor gear you use, must be alot better than my JC PENNAAY!! :D KEEP WARM!!

DIE HARD CRAPPIE CHASER'S:D layer's upon layer's upon layer's. once the body go's numb it's a piece of cake:rolleyes: those speck's are worth it!:D
    why do today what you can put off til tomorrow, go fishing instead!!!

Post Thanks / Like

You guys are hard-core:D . Good job on the catch. The Mrs and I would like to have some fresh specks for dinner, but just couldn't convince her that we could find a spot out of the wind and it wouldn't be quite so cold :rolleyes: . She just gave me that look....you guys know what I'm talking about Oh well....maybe next weekend. It can't stay cold forever. Spring will be here soon :D

Post Thanks / Like

I caught 2 bass yesterday on TRL.... had to move fast to release them... been ice fishing enough yrs to know bout the flash freeze and it was frigid enough to do it yesterday,lol
    :D MichaelT. In the Zone

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by KCMO CRAPPIESLAYER
    you did'nt take me to school...you took me to smithville put the pain pill's down SIR LANCE A LOT. but big daddy did outfish me today. sometime's you got to respect your elder's, with me being the captain and all i thought it was the only right thing to do. whop'n 8 degree's, man we are the demented one's. had a blast and caught lot's of fish. just start'n to get feel'n back in my extremitie's...yes jim ALL of them:D
    Good job guys. Having the right clothes makes for a good day on the water. Oh, and Jeff, if you keep some of your extremities tucked away under all those layers and don't touch them with your other extremities, they'll stay warm. :D
    Jim - Have boat - will travel.

Post Thanks / Like

Fine job fellows, your the men!!
    Monk

Post Thanks / Like

Great job guys! You are tough! There is even a little ice on the upper ends of the Big Niangua at LOZ this morning! yuck.

Soon,

Mark
    Mark

Pitching jigs, catching slabs, life is good

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast