Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: West Ky Boat Show

Cane Pole is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default West Ky Boat Show

Honey and I went to the show today. It was at the Murray State University Expo Center. It was a good show. I Got to "jaw" some with some of my pals from Crappie.Com. Met Joey Briggs. He's also a c.commer. We got to jaw some.

I talked with Pat Hahs (Ky Hydrographics). He got all sorts of new toys for Christmas. He is working on getting everything "tuned up" before he starts scanning. He has what you could call HDSS. That's High Definition Side Scan. I saw a few pics of the side scan. It is the cats meow.

I sat in on one of Pat's sonar lectures. Most of the attendees were older folks (like me). I guess the younger whippersnappers just know it all and don't attend school. :D Me, I like refreshers.

I like the new Lowe Stinger 175. Nice boat.

We had a large time.

Tom

Member BS Pro-Staff and Billbob Pro-Staff
    Proud Member of Team Geezer... authorized by: billbob and "G"

Post Thanks / Like

Cane pole, it was great to have met you and Honey.
    Take a kid fishing

Post Thanks / Like

Cane pole , i sat directly behind you at the Pat Hahs seminar. I didnt realise it was you until i seen these pics .you had on a cream colored cap and was packing a camera correct? I should have said something then and didnt , so i will say it now .glad to meet ya Tom. Ted

frank lawhead is offline RIP Frank - Crystal is now posting on his behalf.
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Boat Show

Tom if you was to buy a new boat [lowe 175] the fishin season would be over before you got all the electronics switched over
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ted
    Cane pole , i sat directly behind you at the Pat Hahs seminar. I didnt realise it was you until i seen these pics .you had on a cream colored cap and was packing a camera correct? I should have said something then and didnt , so i will say it now .glad to meet ya Tom. Ted
    Hi Ted,

Nice to meet you, but I didn't see you. My wife and I are camera freaks. I guess everybody knows this by now.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by frank lawhead
    Tom if you was to buy a new boat [lowe 175] the fishin season would be over before you got all the electronics switched over
    I like Paris Hilton too. Don't think I need either one in my garage. It would take longer than a fishing season to "rewire" Paris.:D