Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Gulp Alive

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Gulp Alive

Has anybody seen or used the new 2" or 3" minnows. They come in a little bucket full of the Gulp scent. I seen a little clip on U-tube about them and they look real. I am not a minnow fisherman mainly because of the hassle. But these may be worth a try.

Post Thanks / Like

Jigging post the link if ya get a chance.

Post Thanks / Like

I've used the GULP minnows "dropshotting" for smallmouth and largemouth bass with very good results. They were in the 3" and 4" size. They are my favorite dropshotting bait. I have caught a few crappies doing this but haven't really used them for crappie fishing. I haven't seen the 2" minnows yet but I see no reason why they wouldn't be very effective for crappie. GULP is a great product and I will be trying them.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Post Thanks / Like

They'll have to work really good and not left an offensive odor on my hands at their current price. May pick up a little bucket and try them this year.

G.
    Standing in the Gap

Post Thanks / Like

I've used the saltwater shrimp with good results.Kinda pricey,but very convenient to carry arround vs. getting livebait.

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLJyP4i5Fi0youtube.com/watch?v=vLJyP4i5Fio Here you go Zip. This stuff looks good. Certainly for a guy like me who does not like to use minnows for the hassle.
    Last edited by Jigging15; 01-26-2008 at 03:11 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kit Papermouth
    They'll have to work really good and not left an offensive odor on my hands at their current price. May pick up a little bucket and try them this year.

G.
    I'm thinkin the same thing kit.....$19.99 for a small bucket they better work.
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie